Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just because I was thinking of how much dobies make me laugh I thought we could do a sort of.. Currently my Doberman is.... and fill in whatever your mischief maker/makers or other dogs are up to.

Currently my dobie is.,. nibbling on my toes (Jezebel) and looking at me blankly (Effy). Both, obviously want me off of the computer!

*Photo accompaniments are most welcome and encouraged!

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
Staring at me wanting me off the computer and to go to bed (Stormy), laying on top of the clean laundry on my bed (Swilly)...

Guess it's bedtime.

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Currently my Dobie is...on a mission to drive me crazy!:D When are the Doberteens over again??

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
I am doing a home reno, for retirement...+1 acre & brick bunglow, just outside city limits:
- I spent the morning there without my old girl...but my truck & outside temp. was cold

Just after lunch, Amy is getting her fleece coat on and residing at the job site.
This makes her extremely happy...to be with me, even from a distance.

Currently my dobie is - laying on the leather couch, with TV on...but that's not good enough.
- senior girl is wating for a 4x4 truck ride, and be at the reno. project...with her Dad, all afternoon
- leaving in 10 minutes, with dobe
Eating lunch now...and Amy gets "last bite"...lol...her life is real GOOD...and I value every living moment, with her !!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
They're both snuggled up on the dog bed behind my chair at the computer. And Dance is on the other dog beside the computer. They're so nice and peaceful when I'm home with them alone on my days off... but chaos will ensue (ok, not really, but sleeping will cease) when the rest of the family gets home I am sure! That's what usually happens.

Reactions: Herb2relax

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Waited for me to go outside to pick up poop so she could pull that paper out of the trash can. It had a venison mix that my co-worker was so nice to give me for them and they just had for lunch. Then rip it up all over the floor that I just got finished cleaning! Then acted like she had no idea how that got there! LOL Yes, thats entertaining! I find it strange how she only digs in it when we are home. Same thing can be there and if we leave she doesnt touch it. She's weird. Bad mom should have closed the lid!

·
Got mutt?
13,848 Posts
Currently my Dobe is... Not A Dobe!

I don't have a Dobe yet, so mine isn't doing anything. But, Rattie Lucky is asleep on my bed, and mutt Ilka is asleep in her crate. One of my cats, a black male named Boeing, is "singing" as he walks through the house. Those of you with cats might be familiar with "Meowarrrrow". Placido Domingo he aint. :D

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
Currently my Dobe is sleeping on my arm (Jonesy) making it hard to type

And Currently my foster Dobe sleeping in her "safe place" AKA the crate (Mia)...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Chasing Spree the sheltie all over the yard and up onto the retaining wall path and trying her best to kill my plants.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Sleeping in his crate waiting for me to come home from work to go to the dog park

·
of Ferret Rock
1,674 Posts
Probably on the same couch she did not want to leave at lunch!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Poking my hand and arm with his nose reminding me that daddy just got home from work and it is time we take him to the park.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Chilling with hubby

1 - 20 of 29 Posts