Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I don't post pics forever... then I flood you guys with them :D

Out on the porch waiting to visit grandma's on Mother's Day... Do you like her new collar? It's a light tan rolled leather one, I had a black one for her a year or so back, and I thought the light color might look sharp with her tan points...

On Grandma's porch, after hours of playing :)

Finally, crashed tonight after our training session:) She's been so noticably much happier since we have gotten back on track with the training sessions that we've missed doing since like last fall. She's been much clingier too. She had gotten in the habit of being bad, and sneaking into Zack's room or my room and climbing on the bed (NO NO!), but since we've started working daily again, she's insistent on staying in the same room as me again, which I love of course!
On the newly appointed "Lexus only" bench thing... (complete with pillow of course)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
pretty pictures! I love the ones in the sunlight!!! You should consider making the second one your signature! :) cause there is no more snow :) :):):)

·
Super Moderator
15,609 Posts
nice pics, she looks so happy and even more comfortable. what kind of contraption are you using as her lounge/furniture? looks like a really small day bed or outdoor bench

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ohhh LOL, Just got another one and had to add it!! It's getting ready to storm here, and I just turned around to look at her, and she looked so regal, looking at the window b/c the wind really kicked up... yada yada, long story short.. thought it was a good picture!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
nice pics, she looks so happy and even more comfortable. what kind of contraption are you using as her lounge/furniture? looks like a really small day bed or outdoor bench
I don't really know what this thing is called? I got it on sale from Pier One bout a year ago, it's wrought iron I think, b/c it's really heavy, and it's like a bench that you put at the end of your bed (lol, so what's it doing in my office right?). It has nice cushion on it, but I put a towel over that to eliminate all the dog hairs sticking to it. http://www.pier1.com/catalog/produc...h=bench&fh_search_pass=literal&fh_view=search Here's one like it, they don't have my style anymore.

I found another picture of it... you can see the sides in this one...

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pretty pictures! I love the ones in the sunlight!!! You should consider making the second one your signature! :) cause there is no more snow :) :):):)
I know!!!!!:biggrin55 I just love that shot of her though!!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Pretty girl. Haven't seen pics of her forever. You have been hiding her. Love the collar too.

Reactions: Lexus

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
She is such a pretty girl, I like that bed thingy.

Lexus do you like the collar? I look at them all the time and really like them but I keep wondering if they would be comfortable and work well.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She is such a pretty girl, I like that bed thingy.

Lexus do you like the collar? I look at them all the time and really like them but I keep wondering if they would be comfortable and work well.
I do really like them, Lexy has a tendency to lose hair with most of her collars right at the base of her neck, and this kind so far is the only kind that she hasn't gotten thin with.

I had an identical one last year, just black. Only thing though, it seems to stretch out a little a little after about a year and needs replaced for her, b/c the size smaller is a little too small, so this one is a perfect fit on the tightest hole. But I think it was only like 10-15 bucks, so it's not like I'm out a fortune.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
What a hard life! :) She looks great and btw I love her nails

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics! Lexus is a great looking gal, and obviously VERY well loved! :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Lexus, she is such a pretty girl, I also have the rolled collars and I love them, they are just one of many since I'm a collar junkie!!! It's an awful habit that I just can't kick!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Great pics, Lexus! :) She's a pretty girl. I like the tan collar on her too.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Thanks Lexus, since I finally connected with someone that has used them and likes them I will get Da'Kari one and she also tends to get a little thin under her neck.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts