Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the dog show on the weekend.. Saw a dobbie puppy that looked like Kohl.. I had to leave because I couldn't stop crying.. As we were leaving we ran into my brother with his two girl dobbies Leah and Daisy. He just hugged me and understood.. They are going away at the end of the month and asked if we would like to look after Leah for the week. I said yes, yes, yes! She isn't Kohl but I think I need her to help me pass this mourning stage. Plus I think that is the week that my DH is traveling and it would be nice to have company..

So if any of you saw the crazy girl crying at the dog show.. :emo11:

That was me! LOL!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I don't think your crazy at all for crying over the love that you had. I doubt that many people noticed anyway. A show I went to last summer there was a handler walking around with her chihuahua asking if anyone had napkins or tissues. Her chihuahua decided to make a nice mess on the floor. She was a bit embarrassed and very excited when I gave her some tissues that I had in my purse. I am sure that she will always have a supply of napkins with her now. No one really noticed or cared. They had other things on their minds.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hey you go ahead and cry it is all part of the grieving process ,who cares what other people think, you will know when you have finished crying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts