Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please someone responsible save this boy from bad hands...

dobie needs a new home

text:

I HAVE A DOBIE THAT WE ADOPTED LAST WEEK BUT ARE DOG IS NOT LIKING HIM AT ALL SO HES 3YRS OLD HOUSE BROKE AND CRATE TRAINED VERY WELL BEHAVED GREAT WITH KIDS AND OTHER DOGS . WE HAVE THREE KIDS. UP TO DATE ON ALL SHOTS AND HEART WORM MEDS HAVE VET RECORDS. AWESOME DOG HE HAS FOOD AND HIS CRATE THAT HE WILL GO HOME WITH. IVE HAD ALOT OF CALLS ON HIM AND THE PERSON THAT WANTED HIM DIDINT TAKE HIM SO HES BACK UP. WE ARE NOT ASKING A REHOMING FEE BUT IM VERY PICKY TO HIS NEW HOME THIS IS THE TYPE OF HOME THAT I WANT HIM TO HAVE.( SOMEONE THAT LIVES CLOSE BY OR THAT COULD SEND PICS OF THEIR HOUSE AND BEABLE TO AFFORD HIM AND HIS NEEDS IM HOPING TO GET HIM A NEW HOME ASAP . AS SOON AS THE PERSON THAT IS INTRESTED AND I APPROVE THEY WILL NEED TO CALL THE OTHER GENTLEMEN THAT GAVE HIM TO ME. HES ALSO FIXED JUST WOULD BE A AWESOME PET

·
Registered
1 Posts
dobie

I am very interested in your dog. I was raised with dobies as a child and have wanted one since being an adult. i read your requirements... I meet everything but living close. I actually live in NE Texas.But i sure dont have a problem with sending pictures. I dont have a big yard but i live in a gate community and there is a fenced playground about 1/8mile from my house where people carry their kids and dogs to play.He would be a inside pet. My household consist of just my 8yr old son and myself. Im a sheriff's deputy so I work shift work but never work more than 3days in a row,terrific schedule.

Look forward to hearing from you

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
this is an old post and that craigslist add that was referenced is long gone.

If you're currently looking for a dog, start a thread and members can point you towards a rescue or breeder :)

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am very interested in your dog. I was raised with dobies as a child and have wanted one since being an adult. i read your requirements... I meet everything but living close. I actually live in NE Texas.But i sure dont have a problem with sending pictures. I dont have a big yard but i live in a gate community and there is a fenced playground about 1/8mile from my house where people carry their kids and dogs to play.He would be a inside pet. My household consist of just my 8yr old son and myself. Im a sheriff's deputy so I work shift work but never work more than 3days in a row,terrific schedule.

Look forward to hearing from you
rendy,

thanks for the response! check out our website and shoot us an email/fill out an adoption application if you'd like to foster or adopt, we can work with you to find you the right dog

Doberman Rescue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts