Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a first time poster. I have been lurking for a while, trying to learn all I can before our 4 1/2 month old girl Kyra arrives next month from the breeder.

Thanks to all for the wealth of information and knowledge that is shared here. We had the usually muts brought home by the kids; they all out of the house now. This is our first serious dog and we are anxiouslly anticipating her arrival.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what size crate to get. It seems that the two sizes to choose from are either roughly: 1) 42"Lx28"Wx31"H or 2) 48"Lx30"Wx35"H.

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. It seems like there is so much to get a learn when one chooses a Doberman.

The excitement of anticipating the new arrival is sometimes tempered with the dread of so much to do and know.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies and the welcome. I ordered a 42" to start, from E-bay for only $58.00 delivered. When Kyra out grows that one I will get a larger one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.