Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I've ever heard of a doberman being /too/ calm, but apparently this absolutely beautiful girl's only sin was being 'laid back' :confused: The sad part is, the person's only had her for a month. Poor red pooch is playing doggie-pong from owner to owner. Oh man though, she is /gorgeous/. Beautiful crop, fantastic deep, red hide.

Dobie Pong!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
She has some dilute markings, intriguing. Looks like such a sweetie, they do realize that the look of a doberman keeps most people safe right?
Hope this poor girl finds a loving caring forever home soon

Reactions: p8ballmom

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
Poor girl - at least she is spayed so she can't end up pumping out puppies.

Sam1941 what are "dilute markings" ?

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Poor girl - at least she is spayed so she can't end up pumping out puppies.

Sam1941 what are "dilute markings" ?
I may have labeled them wrong, but her markings are faded to me, they don't pop, she's a very unique red from what's normally seen.
I suppose it could also just be a weird color tone to the photos...

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Thanks for the link, a few of the comments kind of pointed out what I was thinking, that she is a dilute red, her coat color and pattern or type look like a red and a fawn combo.
I wouldn't be surprised if, hypothetically, a) she is from a fawn breeding with a dilute background and b)she would send out quite a few fawn puppies...

regardless she looks like a sweet soul, but again very unique.

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
I may have labeled them wrong, but her markings are faded to me, they don't pop, she's a very unique red from what's normally seen.
I suppose it could also just be a weird color tone to the photos...
gotcha - she just looks bleached to me - we see quite a few reds like her in rescue

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
gotcha - she just looks bleached to me - we see quite a few reds like her in rescue
That might be it, I havent seen a bleached before, but I just know she looks "off".

:thanx:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts