Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For new customers, $5 off at iherb.com

YEN898

I just was amazed to get my order in one day out of the US via DHL. Even though Carson tried to eat the guy....

I bought the K9 Immunity Plus. I have heard some really good things about this and have added it to Priscilla's cancer supplements.

· Registered
2,784 Posts
I have been using iHerb for years, and was recommending them long before they offered their rewards program. I have mentioned them here many times, and offered my coupon code to anyone who wanted to privately ask for it. I have always made a point, when giving out the code, to inform people that their using my code was of benefit to me and that I would get a tiny "taste" of any dollars spent by the person using it... to not disclose this would make me feel just a little bit uncomfortable. It has never occurred to me to just put the code out there for the purposes of getting a few cents of credit in my account, much less to do so without specifying that that was what I was doing. Just sayin'...

· Banned
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That's probably because most people don't think the way you do, and put it out there to help others not themselves, just sayin'......:rolleyesww:

Oh, and for the record, I didn't know or care if it was of any benefit to me, I haven't ordered from there since long before Priscilla died, the supplements were for her.

· Registered
2,784 Posts
From the DT Forum Etiquette thing: "8) You will not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, products, email address, business, MLM activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with (No Self-Promotion)."

Do not claim to know how I think... you do not. The only time I have offered this code, I have done so in the context of suggesting a product or products that I believe will be specifically helpful in whatever circumstance... to go out of my way to be upfront and transparent about the fact that the use of this code also benefits me in a very miniscule way does not make me mercinary, it makes me someone who values my reputation as an honest and ethical person.

Based on the fact that we have fundamentally differing opinions on various issues, you have gone out of your way to be unpleasant and insulting to me wherever you have seen the opportunity to do so. It is tedious and it is old. Find a new hobby.

· Banned
7,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's fine, I used to believe you had something to say of value, apparently not. I won't include your posts in my hobby any more. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.