Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odin and I took a walk around Green lake in Seattle, its about 3 1/2 miles or so. His sniffer is probably exhausted. He took a good nap after words and then played with the neighbor dog Haley the pit bull. They got so muddy, because there is some construction going on that create some mud. So in the tub he went to which I have been able to get him in the tub without any sort of struggle :) he went at a raw hide for a little bit and now he is passed out.

Odin is doing awesome, we are learning lots of tricks and he is behaving so well and walks great on a leash. I am thinking about doing some protection training because Odin seems to have a really really strong protection instinct, more so than any of my other dogs ever had.

Odin and I will be heading to a dog show on sat or sun to get him used to that environment if he turns out to be a show dog.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have more great times with ODin. Nice photos, but I would have loved to see more of Odin than his head !
LOL I tried but people kept on approaching us to admire him, I will take some more later of his full body ;)

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,610 Posts
Odin is so handsome. He is definitely looking more mature! :butfly:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Very nice looking boy. Funny we flipped a coin between the names Odin and Arius. My wife and I couldn't decide. Well coin landed on Arius but I think in the future our next males name will be Odin. Good strong name.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice looking boy. Funny we flipped a coin between the names Odin and Arius. My wife and I couldn't decide. Well coin landed on Arius but I think in the future our next males name will be Odin. Good strong name.
it is, before we got him we were going to name him Kronos. But it didn't fit him, then we thought maybe Kratos. But that didn't fit him either, we had him for a few days before we came up with Odin. We came up with it because our friends cat is named Garfield and the name Odie came up and then the played with that name and remembered a game that they played with the name Odin.

And all 3 of us my friend, boyfriend and I all at once said Odin! that it, it fits lol.

Reactions: cheechbalzano
1 - 13 of 13 Posts