Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I thought I would share some videos of Cosmo and Ziris from today.

Poor Cosmo, had to take a several weeks off from protection as I got the puppies ready to go to their new homes. As you can see in the video, she needed to be reminded about the bark n' hold ;)
http://www.vonschlottke.com/Baravideo2yo2.html

Here is a video of Ziris doing the bark n' hold for the second time ever. She is doing great and really picking things up quickly!
http://www.vonschlottke.com/ZirisvanSchuylenburct

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Thanks for posting the video Tori :) But isnt there a way you can cut ME out of it next time :D haha

Now..........I must go get some more sleep....Ahhhhh........Puppies.

·
Premium Member
8,734 Posts
They both look wonderful. Your trainer is just so talented in knowing just how much to push. Someday I would love to try it..............not for many years yet. So many things to do and not enough time.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Both dogs look really good. I really enjoyed watching the girls doing something they obviously enjoy. Great work! Thanks for sharing it. :)

Reactions: BackInBlack

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great videos. They both look great. Little Z is looking so big out there.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They both look wonderful. Your trainer is just so talented in knowing just how much to push. Someday I would love to try it..............not for many years yet. So many things to do and not enough time.
Yes Butch is great and that is why I drive from NJ to MD. He is all about safety and working the dog to their own limits. You have to leave your ego at the door when working with him ;)

I know you are busy with kids, dogs, and life; but you are always welcome to drop in and watch if you find yourself in the D.C. area on a Saturday!:biggthump

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
:cool2: They both look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I know it is not the "picture" you want for trial purposes (challenging/wanting the helper instead of the sleeve ie., getting dirty) - but I love to see a pushy, confident dog of any breed! She settled in very nicely and definitely appears to be a serious dog. Congrats to both of you - really nice handling and helper work!

If more ego's were left off the field (handler and helper alike) and each dog was worked according to it's own abilities (instead of cookie cutter) there would be alot more great clubs/trainers in the U.S.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
You are making me want to get into sch......not with Rudi though.......he won't even bite/hold his toys to play a little tug, even when I play with him and put something in his mouth he automatically opens his mouth and won't clamp down.....crazy doberman.

Reactions: BackInBlack

·
Registered
138 Posts
BIB,

Hi there! Great video, both of you! Nice to see some drivey dobes that love to work.

Hey how Coudai doing? The reason I ask is I have her littermate Csabre. He's doing OK but can be a little brat sometimes, HA Ha! I think he's going through a wierd period now, so I've got him in a obed. class to help socialize him, and expose him to other dogs. It's going OK with some little bumps along the way :p

Hopefully he'll emerge a well-mannered Mondio dog.

Hope all is well wtih you,
Virginia

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Coudai is doing great. She is back with Tori and Mike now. I saw her at training last Saturday. I miss that girl so much. Cookey is great nick-name for her ;) Her and her silly antics.

I am glad to hear Coudai isnt the only brat from her litter :) If Csabre is anything like her, I am sure you have your hands full. She sure was a joy to have though. I'm sure she will be back to visit :)

Best of luck with Csabre. I'm sure he will be great!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
It's always neat seeing these guys do what they're best at.

Like Marvin Harrison running a patern or Lance Armstrong riding a bike up a hill.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts