Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across this - it's a local team, and it's pretty cool to watch!

Jy5oHJqjKNs

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
VERY cool! I love when the "honorary Dobe" jumped over the other two, that was pretty funny.

Reactions: adhahn

·
Registered
959 Posts
Nice to see a bunch of regular folks doing cool stuff! Thanks for posting.

Here is a video that doesn't have Dobermann's, but it's the same basic idea and pretty impressive none-the-less.

Video's like this sure highlight cultural differences. I don't know of any macho LE dog handlers who would be interested in participating in something like this. The American taxpayer wouldn't approve of us doing this here either. However it is still really cool to watch!

This is one of several videos. If you look on youtube you can find the the rest.

70L1x-mDPtw

·
Registered
705 Posts
Cool video! It definitely fits with your signature quote Meadowcat!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
That's amazing! I've never seen so many Dobes in the same place. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
When I was a kid, there was a Doberman Drill Team in California that traveled and put on shows. Was probably 1970ish? They were fabulous, all off-lead work, lot of agility obstacles. It was pretty amazing.

·
Registered
106 Posts
very cool

Nice to see a bunch of regular folks doing cool stuff! Thanks for posting.

Here is a video that doesn't have Dobermann's, but it's the same basic idea and pretty impressive none-the-less.

Video's like this sure highlight cultural differences. I don't know of any macho LE dog handlers who would be interested in participating in something like this. The American taxpayer wouldn't approve of us doing this here either. However it is still really cool to watch!

This is one of several videos. If you look on youtube you can find the the rest.

70L1x-mDPtw
This is really impressive with all the dogs off lead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts