1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very cool BIB! Now I am thinking of making some for my dobes!
Do they velcro or tie or?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Those are nice BIB. HugADobe--It looks like she has tied them but that velcro idea sounds good. I'll see if I can put something together for Princi too.

Naveen

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine tie, I actually considered velcro though, Sometimes Velcro doesn't stay though, thats why I didnt. I also made some bright orange one's for when we go hiking in the forest and on nature trails. By the end of summer they will have every color!!! Hehehe

Thanks for the idea FrznBuns!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
wow those are really nice! i was expecting to see what I would be able to accomplish sewing those! a bunch of loose threads...unevenness lol HAHA! THEY LOOK GREAT!!!! and that is soooo cute that it matches the uniform! He is going to LOVE that!!!! you should make yourself a bandana to wear too when you pick him up!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Those turned out Great!!! you are quite welcome.. now your babies will stay cool all summer and not be HOT DOGS!! hee hee make sure you make 2 more matching one for you and one for hubby.. you will be the talk of the neighborhood.. everyone will want one for their dog..
BackInBlack said:
Yay! The "Cool Bands" are complete! Killed two birds with one stone, Scott comes home on Friday, so I made them out of the same fabric as one of their uniforms so that they can wear them to go get him. :D

Here they are! :dancing_b

And of course....them wearing them :haha:

Starting to get dark here, kinda hard to see....but eh, they like em :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid205/p691ba1ad22236d93993d8bb47078309e/ef4497c6.jpg

·
Registered
357 Posts
THose are great!yeah.. guys like the military thing huh.. i went and baught 2 16" traffic leash's for jack so when we got to the flea market he wont be tripping ppl lol.. a camo color one and a red one.. I went and told hubby what colors i got and hes like i want the camo one for reno.. so he will be special ( dang military men!) lol.. its a good thing i baught 2 ! cause i new he would want one :D

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I meant to tell you DobiLuv, you were talking about the camo collars and leashes before and I was going to tell you that I saw some at Target the other day when I was there. I know you were looking for the collar before. So, just thought I would let ya know :D

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mariposa692001 said:
BiB, you need to make some of those and sell them....to me, hee hee
And if I were going to make them (not sell them) what size and color would I make them in??? :3dbiggrin

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Awww. That is such a cute pic. What we do for our dogs!

·
Registered
31 Posts
BackInBlack said:
Mine tie, I actually considered velcro though, Sometimes Velcro doesn't stay though, thats why I didnt. I also made some bright orange one's for when we go hiking in the forest and on nature trails. By the end of summer they will have every color!!! Hehehe
I guess I just figured velcro would be safer in a predicatment. :) Ties would last longer tho, from horse experience. ;)
Dobe

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LMB, they are really easy to make, do you know how to sew? FrznBuns posted how to make them, let me see if I can find the post.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
frznbuns said:
Okay guys I posted this I think a while back! Make your dog a doggie cool collar!
Take a bandana and cut it in two like a triangle. now fold the long cut top over once and sew or use that iron on mending tape. Now fold down again to make a tube on top like you see on the top of your curtains. Sew down the edge and also one of the ends. Leave one end open. now put a little about 1/4 to 1/2 of the product called "cracked ice" into the opening that you left. now sew the end shut.
Soak in cold water for about 1/2 hour. wring out excess water lightly and then tie around dogs neck.. this cool collar will stay cool for hours and is reusable.. If you need help let me know.
There ya go :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts