Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saturday under judge D. McIntyre Michelle & Archie took Winner's Dog for 2 points. I believe that is 4 points now. Pretty good for a newbie with a natural earred puppy!!

We're very proud of you both!!!! next time don't forget the picture!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Congrats to all!

Reactions: PearlPower

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thank you!

Thank you all! I'm SO proud of my Archiedoo :) He's very tolerant of my inexperience and worked beautifully - now to get his mum to the same level, lol.

Funny story... I get so nervous that I get tunnel vision and those who know me well know that I can inadvertently say some pretty funny things. Judge McIntyre asked me to show him Archie's teeth. I showed him each side, the front, then opened his mouth. The judge said "So he's got 49 in there, right?" I don't know where this came from, but I answered "He'd better, I paid for 49". He chuckled pretty hard at that one.

·
Registered
57 Posts
As soon as I remember to bring the camera and my husband remembers to take them, lol! We get so caught up in the excitement that we forget the little stuff :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm pretty sure we saw you guys show on Saturday - he is a lovely boy and you did a great job handling!! Good for you!!! There were a lot of doberman entries this year and it was nice to see the turn out. I always like seeing the different examples of the breed lined up in a row so to speak - always give a good prospective of the types.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts