Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone that can help me on this~ i was wondering if there is a free service or any way you know of putting a video which i have on my WMV on the web so others can view it..i have a great vidoe of Harvey but i cant find the info i need to help me and i would love to share it .. :jonkel:

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
If it is a doberman video you can upload it to the gallery. I am almost positive it accepts, .mpg, .wmv, .wma, .mpeg as well as photos.

Let me know if you have a problem.

TD

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
bugger .. theres problems with the link..the puppies are a friends on another forum ..each video apparently doesnt have a unique link ..i'll try and sort it out :)

okay i think this will work ..it should open up a window and just click on the thumbnail :)

its shot on the side so you may have to lay down to watch it lol

http://www.clipshack.com/ShareList.aspx?dat=pREAAAIAAACtIQAA

·
Registered
365 Posts
Oh that is an absolute cracker Twinkletoes.......we're all sitting around the computer with our heads tilted to the side, don't know what we look like from behind. Bwaaahhhhhaaaa

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Jedski said:
Oh that is an absolute cracker Twinkletoes.......we're all sitting around the computer with our heads tilted to the side, don't know what we look like from behind. Bwaaahhhhhaaaa

:3dbiggrin Funny image!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jedski said:
:3dbiggrin i know i know i'll blame it on being blonde (that usually works :tongue23: )

You know i once found him sitting on the very top of that bush just looking around ..my dogs flippin crazy sometimes :boldblue:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts