41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
How To Remove Cardview Announcement

Click on OK to close the announcement

How To Change View Mode
Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of the site. Select View Mode

Choose the Forum View you prefer and click OK.

- Cricket

·
Registered
9,573 Posts
I now can't even find the Forum Help Section and if there are any answers (muchless helpful ones) in FAQs! I haven't found them.

Can you show an example of "Comfort View"? And how on earth is the card view supposed to work. I saw on the most recent (today) iteration that the card view is tagged a Beta--maybe it is supposed to be self explanatory--but I haven't found that to be the case.

Will further explanations with pictures and arrow be forthcoming (I can only hope).

dobebug

·
Administrator
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Comfort View (Dark Mode)

Card View (Dark Mode)

Comfort View (Light Mode)

Card View (Light Mode)

Does that help? Basically, it comes down to if you prefer the added "shading" or not.

The Community Help section is directly above Off Topic.

The FAQs can be found under the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of the site.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,062 Posts
I like the extra shading—I was having trouble seeing where one post ended and the next began. It doesn't look like it carries over to Conversations though? It just seemed to work on the threads on my end of the forum display.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,858 Posts
Found workaround for new DT High Contrast Backgound Color. In Firefox browser, select the three line dropdown menu on upper right corner. Select "Options" > "Language & Appearance" > "Colors" buttons. Background and text colors can be set here, but must set to "Always - Override the colors specified by the page...."
This new scheme will appear on all webpages in that browser, but for an old dude like me, it really eases eye strain!

FireFox Options Screenshot

Voila'- New DobermanTalk Screenshot

·
Administrator
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I like the extra shading—I was having trouble seeing where one post ended and the next began. It doesn't look like it carries over to Conversations though? It just seemed to work on the threads on my end of the forum display.
This is still in beta. We expect it to be added to more places.

- Cricket

41 - 46 of 46 Posts