Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Good Gracious, Gracie!
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are honored to have been chosen to be custodians of Incredible A'Diva.

She will always be Patrick and Lorna's dog, but Spice's passing, especially combined with Jewell's litter, caused a huge upheaval in the bitch dynamic in that household.

In our household, Diva and Gracie enjoy each other's company and behave as though they've always lived together, and, while it is so very difficult for Lorna and Patrick to be rehoming her, everyone wants Diva to live a life of comfort and joy.

She surely brings joy into our household, and we are pretty sure she's comfortable. :)

I swear I will get pictures of her doing something other than sleeping. For now, though, lots of bookends:

I love having mama here!

With SS gift (You didn't have to, but I cried that you did):

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Awww, Gracie must be so happy that mommy is home. They look SO alike! Especially in this cute shot:

Niz says he wants to learn the art of the shake n spray; chromosomal inconsistencies won't stop his artful nature.

·
Super Moderator
21,688 Posts
Wow, big changes! I'm glad it's working out for everyone. They look pretty happy!

Reactions: GrdnDelite

·
Good Gracious, Gracie!
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who would have thought this time last year when you were without a Doberman that you would have two now?! Haha.
Not us. I've never voluntarily been a one dog household until Soda refused to allow another dog after Holly dog passed.

I figured we'd have only Gracie until she got to be two, then add another.

DH and I both are happier than pigs in mud to be a multi-dog household again. A dog for each lap in the evenings. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
They need to make couches so the recliner is in the middle of the couch not at either end. I love to sit in the middle and have (when we had 2) them lay on either side of me.:D

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
This just made my morning. I have the biggest grin on my face seeing these photos. So happy for you :D

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
I am glad to see that something good came of a difficult situation. They look so content to be together, and I am glad that you now have two hearts to love instead of one. Happy Holidays and enjoy all that dobie love!

Reactions: GrdnDelite

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS on the addition! She looks right at home - they both do!

Sometimes the right dog comes along and you say to hell with your plans. Ask Tali and I how we know. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts