Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1654 Posts

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to collarholics anonymous were we can share our wallets hurt for the money spent on "The Precious"

And were we can help our addiction by posting sales and stuff. Also accessories like leashes, tags and such...

I will start.

HAI, My name iz Jones. I haz ben byin collarz fur 3 yr.
It all started wit dis 1

But I had to get mor 2 match dumb human

Ma sed I haz issues she was wrong I was fine

I got a few more

Ma sed I shud stop. I said whatevz

I needed more preciouses

Hoomanz thought I was crazy

DT I haz a problem. I iz a collarholic

·
Got mutt?
13,597 Posts
Lucky, Ilka and Leontine are safe only because their mommy can't afford to buy them more than one apiece. :(

·
Registered
595 Posts
OK collarholic people, I am getting my puppy soon, I want to make a paracord collar, but I don't want to make it too small and only have it last a week, would like to get a few weeks out of it, so it is a she, what size should I make it? (this is akin to a new mother knitting;))

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Ohhh this thread has been a long time coming!

I don't even want to know how much I've spent on collars over the years. There are definitely more to my collection but I can't find them all.

These are the collars that started it all, my first custom collar purchases from collarmania:

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Dear DT,

I would like to nominate my mom to be a member of this group--

Mooooooooooom! No nekkid peekshas!

Anyways, she buys me many a collar. She needs to use both my front paws and back paws if she wants to count. It cannot be done on one paw alone! Let us count...

1. See this cute little mug of mine? I was 13 weeks old and this is my first collar. It had dinosaurs on it, mom said they were manly, and had a matching leash.

2 (and 3). This was my second collar! My mommy liked it so much that she actually bought a second one for when this one gets uncleanable.

4. This was my first big boy collar! I may be falling for her tease (I wanted that weed!) but I was looking darn snazzy while I was at it.
[/QUOTE]

5. Did you know I was a super hero? Saving the day is how I stay fit!

6. This one is mom's favorite. It's nice... but it's not heroic! I have pictures of me wearing it (and I look studly!) but she says that this one shows it best.

7. Then mom got us a matching set! She's such a nerd. This collar was hand-made just for me by Jonsey's Mom <3

8. Got a festive event? I have just the collar for it! This here is my gentelman collar. Nothing is more dapper than a bowtie.

9. For when I want to be a minimalist I have this collar.

10. When I want to be preppy I can do that too. I am a versatile doberman, DT!
(P.S. - It has skulls to show that I am still tuff!)

There are more but I don't have pictures of them. If you ask me SOMEBODY is falling behind and should step up their game with that camera. Still, this is why I would like to nominate my person, known to you as PatchworkRobot, for this group. SHE HAS A PROBLEM (but doesn't believe me when I tell her).

Hugs and nubs,
Dreizehn

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
First of all Jonesy is too bloody Gorgeous!!! Look at those eyes! I could just steal that dog:)
Great collar collections.
As I said to Rupert's mom when she showed her new collars, its a good thing you'all don't have horses. Buying horse stuff is as addictive as doggie stuff. (and even more expensive!)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Poor Diesel is going to be subjected to a lot of pictures tonight haha we are on our way to a big collection! I think we are at 10 now.

Jones I'll save you from your crazy momma trying to put all those collars on you! You do look super cute though.

You guys are crazy but I love it!!!! I blame Nox for my addiction ;)

Patchwork! We have the same superhero/comic collar I think!

Zelda- I LOVE the man eater one haha

·
Da Boss
3,464 Posts
Poor Brandy only has three collars. Her pink one with daisies, because everyone thought she was a boy, a black leather one and her choker collar for when she takes me on a walk. :) I never knew they had so many pretty ones, but now thanks to DT, we have a list! Just gotta get hubby back to work...he liked it better when I didn't know! Haha!

1 - 20 of 1654 Posts