Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg... i hate cleaning house.. i was wondeirng what you all hate worst about cleaning house... i hate the toilet after my hubby has been in there LOL...

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think its a deal.. LOL.. we got it going now my hubby will be so happy... he cant fold clothes so they never get folded LOL

·
Registered
460 Posts
Doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen counters.... Ah heck, I hate anything to do with cleaning the kitchen. :sd2:

·
Registered
521 Posts
TracyJo said:
putting away laundry (I HATE to put away laundry, have 3 baskets on my dresser that are all folded or on hangers but not put away LOL) and still stuck in my youth and hate cleaning bedrooms; but I'm compulsive with the rest of the house LOL

You sound like me. I can fold it but putting it away is another subject . My husband hates me doing laundry.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I'm telling you ladies we're screwing up, these dogs of ours are so much smarter than we give them credit for... I bet if we were to put just 15 min a day in for a week we could train them to keep the house as well as protect it! (or maybe they're too smart to let on that they already know how LOL)

·
Registered
460 Posts
I bet if we were to put just 15 min a day in for a week we could train them to keep the house as well as protect it! (or maybe they're too smart to let on that they already know how LOL)
Well.... I'm sure I would have no problem getting Ava to wash the dishes and clean the litter boxes but vacuuming? Uh uh, no way, not for all the training treats in the world. *whispers* My big tough dog is terrifed of the vacuum... Shhhh.... :shh:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Dobe_Paws said:
Well.... I'm sure I would have no problem getting Ava to wash the dishes and clean the litter boxes but vacuuming? Uh uh, no way, not for all the training treats in the world. *whispers* My big tough dog is terrifed of the vacuum... Shhhh.... :shh:
That's it, that's the key, we need to delegate the duties... What was I thinking? We can't expect them to do it all, would be so unfair to them but we should allow them the duties they would truly enjoy... If I gave Petri and Chi litter box duty and dishes, that would cut about 30 minutes a day out of my work, that's 30 more minutes of guilt free time on dobermantalk :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
lol Tracy I like the way you think! If I could get the dog to do just the dishes, that would save on my water and electricity bill(I use the dishwasher a LOT) and not only would I have more time to surf the forums, I would have the extra money to buy Ava more toys, treats and anything else I buy for her on impulse. :dancing_b It'll work out in favor for the both of us.

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol my dogs do the dishes well...
i just set them down and they lick everything off and i put them in the dishwasher LOL

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TracyJo said:
That's it, that's the key, we need to delegate the duties... What was I thinking? We can't expect them to do it all, would be so unfair to them but we should allow them the duties they would truly enjoy... If I gave Petri and Chi litter box duty and dishes, that would cut about 30 minutes a day out of my work, that's 30 more minutes of guilt free time on dobermantalk :)

Anything to give us more Dobertalk time is okay by me!!

I don't mind bathrooms or kitchens, the worst thing for me is laundry too! I do it because NO ONE here will if I don't. Story of my life! I'll clean toilets and I'm really anal about the kitchen, I'm a germ freak, but these guys are lucky they don't go "nekked" sometimes!!!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Lexus said:
Anything to give us more Dobertalk time is okay by me!!

I don't mind bathrooms or kitchens, the worst thing for me is laundry too! I do it because NO ONE here will if I don't. Story of my life! I'll clean toilets and I'm really anal about the kitchen, I'm a germ freak, but these guys are lucky they don't go "nekked" sometimes!!!
Wouldn't our lives just be so much easier if we lived in a nekked world?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I hate and I mean hate to vacuume. I will do every thing and anything else just don't make me vacuume! I love doing laundry. I know I'm odd. When we lived in a apartment I had to go up and down 3 flights of stairs just to get to the washer. Now that I don't have to go up and down any I love it. I enjoy using the dishwasher as well (at the apartment mine was broke for 4.75 years that we lived there.) I don't mind cleaning the bathroom or the toilet. But I don't like cleaning the shower/tub. Nope I won't do that either. I don't mind doing pretty much every thing except vacuuming, and cleaning the tub. :sprint: Oh and Gracie would be easy to train to vacuume. She thinks it's a game when we get it out. Just don't let her see the cord and she'll be fine. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts