Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rescue Mom
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Cinnia in her new fleece Jammies. She loves to be warm and cozy. Finding jammies to fit the doberman chest was hard but I was luck to find this wonderful lady with greyhounds who made Cinnia's jammies. She has several diffferent styles and fleece colors and is very reasonable check her out at........Cozy Coats and More

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,549 Posts
My doggies are jealous--they have to settle for a beach towel thrown over them.

I like her new threads.

·
Alpha
2,508 Posts
She is ready for those chilly nights. Styling!!

Reactions: Kim

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
She looks marvelous & very cozy!!! I ordered them for Sabrina too after Sizzledog posted pics with Kaylee & Ronin wearing them!

When you're on her website, click on the 2 legged style jammies & you will see all of our dobes modeling their jammies!

I also ordered a collar from her recently but haven't received it yet.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Oh very cool, everyone is up there now!

I'm actually going to order another set for Ronin and Kaylee - I want something in plaid. :)

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
So they just slip over their heads? I just - last night - finished sewing some jammies for Silas. (We keep the house cold in the winter at night.) They have a velcro closure but maybe I'll just sew that seam up and make it a slip-on. I made one with a waffle cotton material first to get the hang of it. Next is fleece, so this is perfect timing! I like that they have little turtlenecks to keep them up high and cozy. The one I made wants to pull down toward his tail.... Hmmmmm.... Is there anything you'd change about it if you could?

She is so cute in them! Thanks so much for sharing!

·
Registered
349 Posts
This is my first winter as a homeowner and oil is expensive. I might have to get my Tucker a set of jammies. :biggrin55:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts