Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's done and who's not yet started??? :)

I think I finished up today and actually even got everything mailed out within the deadline! Mark it on your calendars folks because this is a first! LOL

Now I have all the time in the world to make fudge!!! That dress that got here yesterday and fits oh so well today after a month of starving is going to be busting at the seams come our party on the 16th LOL

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Ohhhh, Chistmas shopping....... I think this is actually a record year for me that I'm not done yet..... I know that hubby is done and that makes it a record year for him, usually he's picking up stuff on Christmas eve. Guess that's gonna be me this year!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm almost done! I have four more people to cross off my list plus the furballs. I think I've set a record for myself by being almost done so soon!

Now I just need to start wrapping...:eek:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
well i am half way done.. did most of it a while back but have to mail out today. Also I have 5 blankets to make for family for christmas. I have been slow though.. not really feeling well, and the fair took alot out of me .. now that I have some meds from the doc, hope I get to feeling better so I can finish soon.. Thank the lord for EBAY.. I got a couple of presents from there and good ole' Hickory Farms...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Well, I've started but haven't actually entered any shops! So far, my purchases have been through the lovely ebay. Was going to do some serious shopping today, but it's been sooooo hot, I didn't have the energy to go out.

Mmmmmm TracyJo, fudge...... would that be chocolate by the way???

Hope you're feeling a little better frznbuns. A couple of quiet days of rest may be needed to recoup.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Haven't started yet. I usually get it all done on line but have put it off to long this year. Will have to go to stores this weekend and fight the mobs. I dread that.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I am almost half way done. This is a record year for me, we don't start until a week or so before Christmas. This year I started early November. This year we are having a hard time finding anything good for people. Which is one reason why it is taking so long. I hope to have it done with in the next week or so. :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
my advice,

go on a work related trip on christmas,

"Return" buy all your gifts you need that are now wonderfully on sale and cheap. Then pass out as if you had them whole time.

So far I have been a cheap bastard. IE Purchase myself a new comforter, then I get a twenty dollar gift card because of the purchase, and then i turn around and buy a gift with it.

I buy coupons on ebay for about... thirty bucks and then got enough gift cards to buy the woman some sunglasses she needed worth around a hundred.

I guess you could say i bought myself a gift, (New laptop thats being built right now) TOO, TOOO O good of a deal.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ummmmm..... yeah i havent even thought about starting yet because my work just decided to tell me that they are going to paychecks every 2 weeks starting as of last friday....they told us this past friday too........so i dont get another check til the week before x-mas and then i have to start shopping:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts