Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, fess up, who here buys Christmas pressies for their furry kids????

I currently have my eye on a faux pearl collar for Jeddah, on ebay of course. Husband just laughed when I showed him my marvellous find??? Bah humbug to him. I'm determined to win it.

Edit - won the collar! She won't look too trashy do you think?? LOL

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm guilty. A few of the sheepskin fluffies and some special treats. He gets a new collar every year for his birthday.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
That is a very pretty necklace! I try to get the fur kids something every year. Also all our family gets Gracie something, but they do forget about the cats. :( Poor cats. I will have to get extra stuff this year.

I always get a few new toys and a few really good treats. Also this is the only time of year I let Gracie have a small rawhide. Otherwise she isn't allowed to have them. :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
We always buy our furbabies Christmas stuff--collars, bandannas, even have rawhide candy canes, and tennis ball toys wrapped up under the tree! They love to be part of the Christmas ritual!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I always but stuff for my dogs and cats. I let Cole open his own and he gets a big kick out of that. I usually buy him some gourmet cookies, a holiday squeaky and some crunchy rawhides.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Every time I go to a pet store, its x-mas for my girl. We always seem to be buying her more toys and such....So I'm not sure how we are going to handle this one.....Its X-mas time for her all year around it seems.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I would love to get Gracie a squeaky but she shreds them in seconds. I got her a few before we got her. When we gave them to her she was fine and chewed on them, then after she got settled she chewed them apart. I figured they were made cheaply or something so I got her more and they were shredded. So now we go to my mother in laws house and Gracie takes all of my MIL's dog's toys and shred them for her. :)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Cole use to shred his too in about 3 minutes flat. With age I guess he has mellowed. He has 2 in the house right now that are in perfect condition.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I'm guilty of buying more things for Ava and the cats than I do for friends and family. :) Not that they don't get tons of stuff all year round but I figure the holidays are just an excuse to spoil them a little more.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Oh I can't wait to see the collar on Jeddah. Good thing I came to this thread late or I would have tried to outbid you!!!
This year for Christmas Chi is getting a new and much bigger bean bag chair and more toys. Petri will also get a new bed.
I already gave her a new Christmas toy, a really cute Christmasy stuffed bone that she shredded in a matter of minutes. She got the squeaker out and then started chewing on it like it was a wad of gum. Of course I had taken allergy medicine and was trying to sleep it off as she did this. 'Bout drove me up the wall! The gum/squeaker is now buried somewhere within the sofa... I'm sure she'll find it at a very inopportune moment and start her squeaky chewing again LOL

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So it seems that the general consensus is that we all spoil our Dobes, no matter what the season??? Why is that not a surprise to me??? :3dbiggrin

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TracyJo said:
Oh I can't wait to see the collar on Jeddah. Good thing I came to this thread late or I would have tried to outbid you!!!
Yep, that's why I posted the pic AFTER the auction finished. I know what we're all like on here with both our Dobes, and the dreaded ebay. :tongue23:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts