Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We finally got around to taking some pics last night,we have been meaning too every night for like a week but you know how it goes:haha:
I feel bad becuse we didn't even try to get all four of the dogs in one but I may actually try that tonight. I need to fix the red eye but laziness is prevailing!
Here is me,chaz,byron and giner the beagle

Just byron

I feel bad for my poor mom who just wanted a pic of me and my lil brother bere and he wouldn't even scoot closer to me,or the dogs! this is the only pic he wasn't rolling his eyes i eitheri,the joys of being a teenager I guess!

I really should have vaccumed after I moved the couch to take the pic,I didn't notice how dirty it was under there!

I'm thinking of going and doing some snow pics tonight too.

Anyone else? I'm always jealoues of the people with three or four dogs and five people in a pic and everyone is looking at the camera! I know someone had to do it good.
I tried,couldn't fix byrons eyes but here is the end pic

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Great pics Joce! Byron looks adorable in his ribbon! I'm gonna snap some this week to come, I really want some great snow shots, and I took Lex to the woods last Monday with the camera and she looked awesome racing through the snow, leaping over logs!! Great pictures to be had, but alas, the camera takes better pictures with the batteries in......... ;-(

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Great pictures. I love all the pictures, I will try to get some pictures of Gracie over the next week. I am not to sure how well it will go. Wish me luck. :)

Lexus said:
Great pictures to be had, but alas, the camera takes better pictures with the batteries in......... ;-(
I'm sorry but this really made me laugh. :) I have done that too except I didn't notice there were no batteries until I went to upload the photos. :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Love the family pics including the dogs. Yes joce, bring on the snow pics. It's so hot here (and only going to get worse leading up to Xmas). I need snow pics!!!! please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts