Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Duchess with her new toy...(she got through the "tough" 3 layers of material and 7 rows of stitching already yesterday and ripped a little hole...)

...But she really did enjoy the toy while it lasted...

The dogs with their stockings! They LOVE the new bones they got!!! It kept them busy!!

She always likes to fall asleep with a favorite toy still in her mouth!

:largegr:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Cool Pictures!! Dutchess is such a doll! How big is she by the way, she seems like such a petite lady!? That's just too cute, falling asleep with her toy!! She doesn't want anyone to take it from her!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
What good's a Christmas Toy if it lasts to New Years?
I've never seen a dog fall asleep still chewing a toy before!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your right Lexus...she is a little lady...she is 61 pounds...and she is totally girly looking haha. ahh...i just went to go measure her...and she must have been choking on a piece of her bone for awhile...so I stayed with her...she seems better now...Just recently someone i know told me about someone elses family dog got hold of a bone...from like a buffalo wing...and they found her dead the next morning. :( Duchess's is just a regular dog dental bone... but again she seems fine...she is breathing, playing with her toys...no longer doing the gulping action with her throat...and she went poo and pee after drinking some water...I get worried easily...sorry for getting off the subject.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Glad she's okay Lapdog. I know sometimes my guys have given me a scare like that too.... Hey does the leather couch hold up well to the dogs nails? I've always wondered about that when I see your sig. It seems that it would be fine as long as they are trimmed often, actually probably better than upholstery.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah it holds up great...we keep duchess's nails real short...but our labs nails are harder to keep THAT short...I think my dogs really put the couch to the test too! They will run down the stairs REAL fast and then do a long jump on the couch...luckily the wall is there! We don't maintain the leather real well...like condition it when we should...and it still looks good.the cats do more damage just from walking on it then the dogs could ever do. I would say the worst thing the dogs can cause is a surface scratch...and I believe those would just come right off with some cleaning and conditioning.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Aw what great pictures!! She looks like she enjoyed that toy ;) Bruno has his favourite rope. He uses it for teething. But shortly he won't have it for long...he's just now starting to rip it apart. I find pieces of it all over lol.

Sorry to hear she choked! Glad she's doing better now. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.