Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On Weds night our local breed club The Birmingham and District Dobermann Club will be holding it's annual Christmas party,I wish you could all be there but alas i did not win the lottery this week(again)or it would be my pleasure to fly you all out here,but as usual i can attempt to do pics and Vids for all you ladies and gents(mainly the ladies!! you know who you are)2dobesuk will be there with Diesel and Abbie, and i will attempt to wear as many silly hats as possible,unfortunately Mischa has started her first season so she is going to miss her first Christmas Party:sadcry: I was so looking forward to taking her but alas it could be a little too much for 1 or 2 intact young males that attend.Tia will be the only one attending due to reasons that will take too long to go into.:emo11:
But i hope to get enough pics and stuff to report back to you all on how the night went.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I can't wait!! I've heard there are lots of fun party games for the dogs, should be a laugh. Will try to get piccies too. Am gutted that Mischa can't come, Diesel will miss her :sadcry:

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will too :( i was looking forward to doing party games with her

1 - 5 of 5 Posts