Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Nice! Does it bother her or does she try to bite it? I found a super cute one similiar to that one for Gunner....it is more manly with jingle bells on it, but I thought it might drive him crazy because it's so big.

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
GORGEOUS as ALWAYS Josie girl!! Your momma buys you the prettiest accessories! But a SUPERMODEL needs her bling! LOVE the pic of Jo and Wyatt together!

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, I do buy quite a few collars! I can't help it...I keep seeing so many that are too cute.
Olivia, I don't think she realizes she's wearing anything. The jingle bell collar is a little annoying for me though because it keeps jingling everywhere.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Haha, I do buy quite a few collars! I can't help it...I keep seeing so many that are too cute.
Olivia, I don't think she realizes she's wearing anything. The jingle bell collar is a little annoying for me though because it keeps jingling everywhere.
Lol I can definitely understand that! I was thinking about getting it for him for pictures though..and then taking it off. The jingling would get annoying really quick! ;) She's gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I so love collars! And I so love pictures of gorgeous dobergirls in fancy collars = )

I discovered my expensive habit after adopting a greyhound who's elegant neck just demands to be decorated!

I'm currently in the market for a new Christmas one... Thanks for the ideas!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Very cute! I love her ear crop.
I really want to get the jingle bells one for Bronson but the bf would KILL me.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Beautiful shots. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: MeganUK

·
Registered
478 Posts
Josie is stunning!

Reactions: MeganUK

·
excelsior
474 Posts
Seriously, after sooo not being in the Christmas mood lately, that definitely brightened my day! I may even listen to Christmas music now...Thanks, Miss Gorgeous (AKA Josie)!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts