Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is long over due....But Chloe passed away on 11/16/2019. We knew she did not have much time left but we were taken by surprise. We were in the process of buying a house with a downstairs bedroom for all of us to share. The stairs were getting too much for her....she passed before we moved in.

Most of you probably know she had been sick and it took forever to get a correct diagnosis. She had lung cancer that spread. They wanted to remove part of her lungs but we felt she was not well enough for the procedure. And her age was a factor for us. She was amazing! She turned into the sweetest little lady. We miss her everyday!

Sorry about the delay but with the holidays, work, moving, and my computer died with my password stored....I've been overwhelmed!

Run free pretty lady!

·
Registered
581 Posts
I am so sorry for your lost! You have my condolences and my best thoughts and wishes.

·
Super Moderator
22,936 Posts
I'm so very sorry to hear about Chloe. Thinking of you.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 7 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
5,718 Posts
Sorry about your loss of Chloe.

Sounds like you made the wisest and most compassionate decision for your girl.
Can't imagine what a difficult recovery would have been for her, after such a major operaton, at that age.

Please post some of your favorite Chloe pictures in this memorial thread.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Thank you for updating us. I know we all grieve with you and the others when they lose one of these beautiful creatures that grace our lives. I am so sorry.

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
14,411 Posts
I'm so sorry.

·
Premium Member
8,960 Posts
So sorry to hear this - RIP Chloe and hugs to you. :crying:

Reactions: blueberry

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,828 Posts
I'm so sorry for the loss of your good girl. We feel your pain.

Another of our loveys at the bridge playing with each other having the best time waiting for us.

·
Registered
45 Posts
we are better with a dog than without.
That pain you feel right in the middle part of your chest when you lose a member of the family like this hurts so, so bad. When I hear this I think back to the wonderful animals I have lost and how much they made my life brighter. The pain always reminds me that I cherished what was lost and that makes me grateful. In my line of work I talk to a lot of families and because of the nature of what I do I ask if they have animals at home. If they say "no" I always feel a little sad for them because deep in my heart I know that I am also better with a dog than without and they would be too. The world is a little less without Chloe, good luck on your search for a rescue.

·
Premium Member
Mocha
5,031 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts