Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever had just one of those days???? Good night today was certainly one of 'em here! Today is Jordan's 7th birthday, so we started the morning with just one present (I know I'm an evil mom) and then rush, rush, rush to get out of the door and to school in time. Then to pay the cable bill and gymnastic dues. Then run home for quick shower and to the neighboring base's PX to find party plates and napkins (evidentally our BX doesn't feel it neccessary to carry them). Rush back here, grab Chi who is a ball of energy from not getting her morning walk. Even though she was a tad on the hyper side she did very well in the crowded waiting room. Didn't even try to eat the Yorkie that literally ran under her. Didn't seem phased by the screaming kids either :) Wasn't able to speak with the Dr. about the hip issue but did speak with a very trusted tech, Sgt. Fredericks who wrote down all my questions and said he'd either e-mail or call me tomorrow... His opinion was that Chi will max out around 60-65 pounds, she's 39.5 now, which is a good thing and that we probably don't have a whole lot to worry about. I hope he's right...
After the vet rushed back here, mopped the floors and then ran to the commissary to pick up the cup-cakes to take to Jordan's school... Listened to 22 screaming kids for 45 min and then rushed back to the house to make the birthday cake and start on the birthday dinner. Back up to the school to pick Jordan up from Drama club and then spent the next 1.5 hours getting her stupid toys out of the packaging... I had to use screw drivers on the stupid "My Scene's Hollywood Limo".. What is Matel thinking? Why do they have to make it so difficult to get the freaking toys out of the freaking boxes??? Then it was time for homework... Do you people realize how incredibly difficult it is to make a 7 year old practice her spelling words when she has a room full of new toys? At this point I was very tempted to open the bottle of rum! But I controlled myself and after dinner and too much cake we settled down to watch Star Wars III... :) Of course I was up every two minutes to answer the stupid phone because of stupid Girl Scout stupid stuff. grrrrrrrrrr... has been a very long day :)
Sorry for the long and very pointless post... Guess I had to vent a bit :)
Hope you all had a very happy and safe halloween and post your puppy halloween pics in the contest :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Heheh! Don't forget your chat room time!

Hey good news about Chi though!!

And Happy Birthday to Jordan!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Have you ever had just one of those days????
Yes, most days of the week are like that for me. ;)

After reading your post I am fully conviced you are wonder woman. lol

Happy Birthday Jordan!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Wow What a fun filled Day LOL! We don't mind at all.. We all have to vent sometimes and that is why we are here and why you have friends here to lean on.. Vent anytime friend!! We can take it!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
frznbuns said:
Wow What a fun filled Day LOL! We don't mind at all.. We all have to vent sometimes and that is why we are here and why you have friends here to lean on.. Vent anytime friend!! We can take it!
Thank you frznbuns! I was actually thinking of you yesterday when I was out paying bills. How are you doing? Were you all able to get anywhere with the bank?

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gracie's_Mom said:
Is it any better yet? :) Don't you just love those days? NOT!
Not sure yet, is 6:15 am. Will get Jordan up in 10 minutes and then we'll see :) Am going to force myself today to stay off the computer until all errands are done, housework caught up and Chi's walk is out of the way. (yeah right :) ) Surely getting everything that must be done, done first will make the day run a bit smoother :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
..............and before you know it, Jordan will be out clubbing and partying.......:dancing_b and mummy will be wishing for her little girl again!!:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts