Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finding Chi like this is completely normal...

Poor Jordan got her cast off on Thursday - woohoo, the rain finally broke and we should be on the beach this weekend, right??? Wrong, she's got a wicked cold and has been fighting fevers since Friday... Poor kid can't win for loosing - but she fell asleep on the couch yesterday and Chi decided to keep her company...

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
THat is a hoot Trac!!! Love the one of Jordan too, hope she feels better, poor kid....

Lexy's mom is like that with shoes, it's a riot, she will bring you EVERY single shoe one at a time until you are holding the whole closet full if you don't stop her! Lexy, takes ONLY mine, it's funny, and brings them into the living room when she is home alone. Never touches anyone else's though, she usually finds my unmentionables if I forget to take them right downstairs too, that's always a lovely treat for my step-boys to come home too..... I've been pretty good about keeping those out of her reach though.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
ROFL that is too funny Tracy, I think it's time to take her to a shoe fetish anonymous *grin*

I hope Jordan starts feeling better, they look so sweet together.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
AWWWWW! lol in the winter maybe she would keep your shoes warm...so that when its cold...and you put them on...they are nice and toasty!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I don't believe my Chi would do such a thing,i think she has been framed.
And Jordan looks really sick,but with a dobie nurse what more could she need?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts