Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Illinois People!
I'm looking for recommendations for places to board Maggie and Tater in December when we go on our trip to Punta Cana! We are heading up to visit family beforehand, so we will be leaving out of Chicago. My parents live in Woodridge, so something in the Western suburbs is what I'm interested in. I have already been given Bel-Kon kennels (belkonkennels.com) as a possibility, but I would like to have several options to check out. As I'm sure many will understand, I'm a bit picky about who I'll trust with my dogs so I want to look into several options. Thanks in advance! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi! My sister lives in northwest suburbs of Chicago and uses Playful Paws in Prospect Heights, IL. It's nearer to the major airports. She has used them for daycare and also boarding for vacation purposes for several years and has not had any complaints. They do have daycare though, so your dogs may be in that situation with several other dogs at a time (not sure if yours have any issues with that). They can separate the dogs out though if necessary. Someone is there overnight with the dogs as well. Good luck in your search!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts