Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is a HUGE problem because I love, love, love him! If I were 16, I would cover my walls with his posters :)
I'm trying to get some housework done, I have a DVD of one of his concerts playing. Chi has turned it off 3 times now! The first two times I thought it was by accident. The remote was on the foot stool and she kept jumping up on it and hitting different buttons. But, I moved the remote. What does she do next? She nosed the tv and hit the button there, turning it off!!! Coincidence? I think not! Smart puppy? I guess that depends on whether or not you are a Robbie Williams fan :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Robbie williams hater lol thats not good ..robbie is soo hot and i woudl also cover my walls with posters ..not sure michael would be too happy though :D

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
hehehehe, sounds like Chi is a music critic. Maybe you should compromise and also play music she will like as well.....

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Gracie does that. She doesn't use the remote though she hits the power button on the t.v. If she wants something and I am wathing t.v. she will walk up and hit the button. Which is cute until she does it during a NASCAR race.

Also I have never heard of Robbie Williams.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GM,
He never really got very popular in the States. I fell in love with him when we were in Europe where he was as big as Michael Jackson ever was here.
We really need to get this behavior on command though... Next time the guys don't come to dinner because "The Game" is on or whatever, we can send the dogs in to turn off the tv! LOL

Twink,
Just one more reason to like you so much :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Oh boy, GOOD GIRL Chi!!! Hhehehhe, Tracy I saw the pics of this Williams character, and I don't blame her a bit!!!! Granted I've never heard his voice, but I don't really think he sounds like Creed or Bob Seger, (I know I have weird tastes) so..........

On a related "being a complete goober" subject, finally saw SWAT...mmmm Colin Ferrall (think I spelled his last name wrong...but it isn't his last name I'm interested in!) looking quite good! I've considered wallpapering my room in HIS posters, but I don't think hubby is really into that....

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lexus said:
Oh boy, GOOD GIRL Chi!!! Hhehehhe, Tracy I saw the pics of this Williams character, and I don't blame her a bit!!!! Granted I've never heard his voice, but I don't really think he sounds like Creed or Bob Seger, (I know I have weird tastes) so..........

On a related "being a complete goober" subject, finally saw SWAT...mmmm Colin Ferrall (think I spelled his last name wrong...but it isn't his last name I'm interested in!) looking quite good! I've considered wallpapering my room in HIS posters, but I don't think hubby is really into that....
Creed is good, have you heard his single "Relearn Love" from Songs Inspired by The Passion of The Christ? It's an awesome song! Bob Seger good but a bit before my time :)
And what is there not to like about either???

Robbie :)

Collin :)

Fun way to wake up this morning :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
:flower: I have my Hubby to look at!
You girls are all crazy!! Give me Elvis (in his younger days), the Beach boys, DC 5, or anyother oldies group.. OH hell, I could really care less about the face as long as there is a deep voice in the band and music I can dance too!! :dan2:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Granted I've never heard his voice, but I don't really think he sounds like Creed or Bob Seger, (I know I have weird tastes) so..........
Hey now, I like Bob Seger. I grew up listening to his music. I must admit, they don't make music like they used to anymore. I find myself listening more and more to the classical rock station than anything else! I feel old.....

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
TracyJo said:
Frzbuns,
I really wish I had a scanner... I have a photo of my father when he was in his mid 20's, I think he's washing his plane in the picture or something... Anyway, he looks just like Elvis... I can completely understand what my mother saw in him :)
Well, Hubb-Hubb! LOL I know I may be (50) older than a lot of you but I like music that you can understand and dance too. and Men who look like MEN!!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Oh Trac, thank you so very very much for that lovely wake up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Nice Picture!! Mmmm, wallet size too....

Okay I admit, the tattoos are kinda hot on this Robbie guy... But the whole "sugar delicious dimples" is kinda weird!!!!

(btw getting Tom his FIRST tattoo for his b-day this weekend! Can you imagine he was military for 8 years and a biker and he doesn't have a tattoo??? Good thing he had a goatie though, might not have married him!)

Glad to hear I'm not the only Bob Seger fan!!! I said it was weird b/c I listen to Seger then go to Metallica, then to Godsmack, then you'll hear Patsy Cline playing!!! I guess I can't really choose a favorite. On our honeymoon, we drove the 10 hours playing Sinatra and Cline the whole way. So I guess hubby is as whacky as me.. If Colin (yes that right we're on a first name basis now ;-)) started singing, maybe I could chose a favorite!

And I haven't heard Relearn Love? Is it Creed or Robbie?

And Elvis.... well young Elvis right!!! heheh! Just ribbing you Frznbuns!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TracyJo said:
Lexus,
Relearn Love is by the lead singer of Creed, Scott Stapp, I think...

Just can't resist posting this pic of Collin...

Let us know how Tom does with his tattoo? What he getting? Are you going to get a matching one???

:eek2: Tracy, you're killing me!!!!!:eek2: What movie is that picture from?? B/c I have to go buy it! Unless that's the gay one, then I'll pass....

Tom's getting a tribal around his arm, I'll post a pic of it as soon as it heals, we're going either Friday night or Sunday. I have a dragon on my leg, but I"m not getting a matching on my arm! I wear sleeveless too much at work! Thinking about getting one on the small of my back one of these days though. Maybe I'll just have some money just burning a hole in my pocket and just have to do it! Yeah right!:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts