Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today is a big day - cherrybomb has made it to an entire year old!
which means that not only have i not killed her yet (ha ha), but neither has rah!!!!

cherry is a special dog - she's nothing but energy but it's so hard for her to focus. we are working very hard on self control and right now she is finally starting to have all her pieces come together!!! she's a blast to train and puts everything she has into what we do.

so without further adieu, happy first birthday bowie's here comes the boom! i will never forget finding you shivering in the rain on the deck that day i went to see you and there wasn't a doubt in my mind i would take you home when i scooped you up. everyone told me that i could always adopt you out if you weren't what i was looking for. maybe you weren't what i thought i wanted, but you definitely were what i needed!

the girls at the denise fenzi seminar

playing ball with my boyfriend

at training:

(her hardest command - stay!)

running with the dobercrew

field mouse - please note both blues are running with tennis balls in their mouths

ummm i really dont want to stay this close to rah

peace!

where is my cake ??

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
I have been wondering lately where you have been. I see now busy! I cant believe she is one already! She is a lovely girl! Happy Birthday!

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
She is adorable, thanks for sharing the pics! Happy birthday cherrybomb!

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday, Cherry Bomb!

She is really beautiful, Kim. Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
990 Posts
:fireworks: Happy Birthday Cherry Bomb! Might I say you have grown up to be a very lovely blue girl :)

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Happy Birthday Cherry!!! and wishing you many many many more!

·
Super Moderator
21,997 Posts
Happy birthday, Cherry! I cannot believe she's already a year old. She looks like a delightful little spitfire.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I LOVE these pics. ^_^ Happy Birthday Cherry! Shes adorable... you know I hear alot of negative things said about dobe tails... but I have to say I just love the natural look. I love how they curl over their backs almost... And you know the cropped/docked look is very elegant, but I think natural is more approchable by strangers and people who think of dobes as vicious attack dogs. You know I once had a woman tell me my dog was "an accident waiting to happen?" *eye roll* I know I shouldnt let people dictate to me what my dog should be, but I think my next dobe will be natural. maybe then I can escape some of the haters.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think cherry's tail is perfect, she can uncurl it if she wants and hold it down lower, but the more and more excited she gets the more and more curled it is carried. when she's training and wagging it its slightly less curled but still held high and watching her wag it is adorable!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts