Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
Ya can't catch me! hahaha. Gosh I need a Whippet to exercise Eli. I never realized it before. Hmmmm. Your boy is such a goof. He just throws himself all over the place, he is still so puppy. Awwwww.

·
Registered
106 Posts
This was great to watch...dobe's are so fast when they are running in a straight line, but when they have to turn quickly...it's all over....
Great video...

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
Love the video. The simplest thing make dogs happy, and they are very happy dogs to have all that room to run! When they came at you the first time I thought, "watch the knees" Niko used to barrel into me, take me if I wasn't paying attention! :D

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
771 Posts
So much fun to watch!

Does anyone in Tx have a whippet I can borrow? I need to wear my dogs. out. ;)

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. My dogs need some whippet in their life. LOVED the video, thanks for sharing it. I caught myself laughing out loud more than once.

ETA: LOLOLOL at 3:53

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Great video! So fun to watch them run! I kept imagining the camera at anytime was going to be videoing the sky.

·
Registered
99 Posts
What fun!!! I bet they all slept well after that ;)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Loved the video! What fun :)

My mom has a little Italian Greyhound.. shes fearless! She'll shamelessly run up to any dog to instigate a chase! Its her absolute FAVORITE game ever.. zooming around racing other dogs. Shes just so darn fast. I'll rent her out to you guys for a nominal fee :D hehe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts