Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rupert won his class at a show today, and checkout the metal we got for it! :p

And we've found somewhere to put it...

And we took some photos in the living room yesterday I thought I'd share too :)

Also, as an update to my previous thread, we also went out and bought a flexi lead after our scare with Rupert's dissapearing act the other day, now I'm thinking how did I ever live without it? :D Its so useful and he loves it, he runs just in front of us with his tail wagging away.

:thanx:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Congrats! Lovely photos of a handsome dog!

Reactions: Amelia_

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,447 Posts
I LOVE this picture--it belongs in a book about home decor. The colors compliment each other perfectly--and the visual effect of the room is perfected by the lovely accent piece on the chair in the center of the picture. Every home should have one!

Give Rupert a kiss and tell him we're proud of him!!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congratulations on Ruperts win! How handsome he looks...and kissable adorable. He's so cute! I love his expression.:)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! :D

I LOVE this picture--it belongs in a book about home decor. The colors compliment each other perfectly--and the visual effect of the room is perfected by the lovely accent piece on the chair in the center of the picture. Every home should have one!

Give Rupert a kiss and tell him we're proud of him!!
Hehe, thank you! I love that chair, we have another one in navy blue too which I got half price as someone ordered it and didnt pay. They are beautiful quality, but difficult to clean as they are made of a velvet like material. We did say no dogs on the chairs, but that didnt last long :roflmao: He's becoming part of the furniture now!

I love interior design, theres so much I'd like to do to our house but at the moment we're in a small cottage with only 5 rooms (Kitchen, living room, two small bedrooms and a bathroom) I'd love a bigger place so we could design the whole thing. My OH is a bit of a 'collector' whereas I like things to be more minimalist, so its a constant battle with him trying to put ornaments and picture frames on every space and me trying to clear them LOL

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Thanks everyone! :D

Hehe, thank you! I love that chair, we have another one in navy blue too which I got half price as someone ordered it and didnt pay. They are beautiful quality, but difficult to clean as they are made of a velvet like material. We did say no dogs on the chairs, but that didnt last long :roflmao: He's becoming part of the furniture now!

I love interior design, theres so much I'd like to do to our house but at the moment we're in a small cottage with only 5 rooms (Kitchen, living room, two small bedrooms and a bathroom) I'd love a bigger place so we could design the whole thing. My OH is a bit of a 'collector' whereas I like things to be more minimalist, so its a constant battle with him trying to put ornaments and picture frames on every space and me trying to clear them LOL
You definitely have an eye for design (love doing all that, myself) and mel beat me to it, on the cool chair.

So, if handsome Rupert and that way cool chair ever turn up missing, um, do NOT come to my house looking for them. Ahem. :p

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Congrats! I love the photo with Rupert on the chair as well. The yellow chair is really nice. :)

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts