Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I haven't really, I check it now and then and there hasn't been anyone in there, I will keep checking, mayne we'll cross paths sometime!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Chat - Bump

Just bumping this up, thought I read somewhere on the forum where there had been an organised "chat" for a set time. I'd be prepared to set my alarm to catch up with you guys in different time zones! I think most of you are in bed when I'm on line....:sadcry: *off she goes into cyberland......nancy-no-friends....*

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Jedski said:
Just bumping this up, thought I read somewhere on the forum where there had been an organised "chat" for a set time. I'd be prepared to set my alarm to catch up with you guys in different time zones! I think most of you are in bed when I'm on line....:sadcry: *off she goes into cyberland......nancy-no-friends....*

:sadcry: Awwwh, you lay on the guilt trip so well, I think I will have to start setting my alarm for early AM's to get up to chat with you!!!

Good thing for my husband I don't get cranky when I don't get enough sleep!! (yeah right!:help_up_2 )

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yeaay, someone else online. :dancing_b I think I notice Prettydobie is floating about the threads as well. Nah, no guilt trip Lexus, I must admit that's the great thing about the forum, can catch up on everyone's posts and you're somehow still in the loop.:)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I don't really know what time you are online Jedski. But if I see you online I will pm you if you would like. If I am on here more times than not I will also open up chat for a while and see if anyone comes in.

Most of us are on in the mornings. I don't know what time though since I am still in bed. Lol. Then again at night. Again I don't know what time because I am at work. When I have a day off or get out early I try to make it in time for the evening chat. Some times I do and some times I don't.

I would love to chat with you though!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi gang, back on-line. Haven't had access to our computer much lately. Kids seem to live on the thing, so I was finding I was getting on really late, going to bed around 1.00 or 2.00 am and then getting up at 6.00 for work!!!! Will keep an eye out for you in the chatroom though.

I suppose if I had any commonsense, would work out the time differences???? Now where's that calculator........:tongue23:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Aren't you Australia? I didn't check, but I have a world clock on my phone...
Melbourne and Sydney (those are the only Australia places it gives me) - its 2:03 AM Monday there when it is 12:03 PM Sunday here in Ohio anyway. So if you anywhere near those places (?) then it is um....humm, not a math whiz here.. you are ahead 14 hours right?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts