Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
I am there almost everyday during work hours. :D Usually Kratty is in there and GraciesMom. Ann usually connects and disconnects a few times and crxman has popped in on occasion.

I try to stay away from the PC at night when I get home unless I have to work like tonight but as usual I end up surfing Dobermantalk and never get my work done. :)

TD

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
It is difficult for me because of the time difference,i am usually sleeping when people in the U.S are on.at moment i am logged on at work(should not be).

·
Registered
365 Posts
I think we need a Christmas Party in the Chat Room. :dan1:
To use a good Aussie term, I'll bring a plate!!!! :eatchicke
Now, who can do the drinks?????? :beer:
Can someone DJ??? :dancing_b

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
That's right Ann, Tracy and I WERE talking, till I was DUMPED and forgotten! For what, some company.... geez, I see where I rate! ;-)

Just pulling your leg Trac!

I haven't been in too much lately, I'm just now getting back to my regular dobertalk times, from being away for a bit. But when I do go in, it's usually in the evenings here. I guess that's different times for everyone else though. I miss the chat room parties! I usually work till 6, but one some occasions I'm not home till after 10.

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Ann said:
when I pop in usually no one is talking.
That is bound to happen, even if nobody is talking just idle in there and go about your other business and when someone talks it makes a little ding sound.

In the chat room right now.

TD

·
Registered
288 Posts
I can only go on in the morning till about noon. then after 11:30 pm eastern time I think because I work second shift. Have a good party.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
How is this timing possible!!

Welcome! You have entered [Doberman Talk] at 11:24 pm
[Doberman Talk]: TracyJo has left at 11:24 pm

Nice almost talking with you!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Hey TD, Wouldn't it been neat if we have a status box on the home page to show hows in the chat room currently online. This might make it easier for all of us to keep chatting? We can see whos in the chat room and then jump right in... Whats you thoughts?????Anyone,anyone, Hey, is thing thing on....

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Kratty said:
Hey TD, Wouldn't it been neat if we have a status box on the home page to show hows in the chat room currently online. This might make it easier for all of us to keep chatting? We can see whos in the chat room and then jump right in... Whats you thoughts?????Anyone,anyone, Hey, is thing thing on....
Okay, this will be my projext for next week. I gotta do something at work while I am there anyways so it might as well be that. :D

Stay tuned. :D

TD

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Cool!! Then maybe I won't lollygag so long outside of chat, b/c I don't know if anyone is in there or not!

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Kratty said:
Okay added.

If you look on the main forum page at the bottom you will see "Whats Going On" from there you can now see who is in the chat room live.

I will work on integrating it into the Front page of the website next.

TD

1 - 20 of 22 Posts