Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TracyJo said:
I just noticed that too. I don't think many people knew there was even a chat room here much less how much it gets used :) (not by me of course, I'm never there, have too many very important things to do LOL)
He heheheh! Yeah I don't have time to "fool" around with a chat room either. :tongue23: (Okay that's why we set up AIM while our chat was down!)

·
Registered
111 Posts
its great but everytime i go in there im the only one :(

·
Registered
281 Posts
i just popped in there ..then my computer froze ..blooming thing has been acting weird all day ..the screen was up long enough so i could see Ann was in there ..sorry Ann :)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay Tracy and Jess. Like the two of you never go in there. ;) I don't ever go in there at all. Never seen it. Okay, I am full of it, I am in there several times a day.. I'm sorry Tracy and Jess but my addiction is to great to deny it. :(

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
Okay Tracy and Jess. Like the two of you never go in there. ;) I don't ever go in there at all. Never seen it. Okay, I am full of it, I am in there several times a day.. I'm sorry Tracy and Jess but my addiction is to great to deny it. :(

Speaking of which, haven't chatted with you lately, hope all is well!:dancing_b

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Lexus said:
He heheheh! Yeah I don't have time to "fool" around with a chat room either. :tongue23: (Okay that's why we set up AIM while our chat was down!)

LOL I was dying when it went down :) Homework was getting done, Jordan got to school on time, dog poo was picked up prompty by 630am every morning. What a relief when you pm'd me about aim! Things are much better now that I'm back to spending more time here and less on what I should be doing and then running around crazy to get what needs to be done, done LOL

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TracyJo said:
LOL I was dying when it went down :) Homework was getting done, Jordan got to school on time, dog poo was picked up prompty by 630am every morning. What a relief when you pm'd me about aim! Things are much better now that I'm back to spending more time here and less on what I should be doing and then running around crazy to get what needs to be done, done LOL

Happy to oblige! Glad you've got your priorities back in order!:tongue23:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts