Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of clogging DT's forum with goofy threads of Chase, I decided to make one thread where I will share pictures of him. So here is Chase's Thread :)

Random Pictures from today:

My Squizzle senses are tingling

I see one...

So...Darn...Cute...from a distance

The elegant side of Chase

The advanced 'sit' position...not too impressed

Agility is everywhere...

Quietly laying in the sun

Then sees his mum do the same thing, and decides to run over and plop himself on my lap.

Snooping around

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
And two random pictures i made up of him from the day i got him to today (September 2010 - November 2011)

You can see how dry and dull his coat is, and he was rather overweight when i got him. Switched him to good food (Natures Variety Instinct) and you can see his coat get softer and softer as the months went by, he also dropped a few pounds :)

Just to show you how poor his coat was, here are close ups of the weird wire like hairs he had:

Once spring came around, the thicker, longer, hairs dropped off. Its now winter time, Chase is just finishing up on shedding his summer coat, and as you can see from todays crazy adventure pics, the hairs have not grown back :) Vets couldnt figure out why he grew them.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
He is a very manly looking boy! You take some great pictures.
I'm not usually a fan of shorter cut ears but regardless of the length of his ears, I really like the shape!

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
love the snooping around photo. :)

thanks for sharing photos of your handsome boy.

i remember when you 'got' him. :) Bless you for giving him a forever home.

Hugz to Chase!

he reminds me so much of my Monty.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is a very manly looking boy! You take some great pictures.
I'm not usually a fan of shorter cut ears but regardless of the length of his ears, I really like the shape!
Me too, I prefer the show crops, and if i had him as a puppy I would of asked for a longer crop. Im just happy that his crop has some shape to it, and he has personality to boot :)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
The photos are fabulous. He looks so serious in all the pictures but one. The one were he's getting up to plop in your lap is true dobe.
I think his coat looks great. Oliver is red and when we got him he was so thin and in such poor condition. His hair felt like pig hair, very course. Now it's smooth. I think it's the salmon oil.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I really liked the pictures of him then and changing to now. Nice job!! :chlead: You saved this handsome man!!!

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The photos are fabulous. He looks so serious in all the pictures but one. The one were he's getting up to plop in your lap is true dobe.
I think his coat looks great. Oliver is red and when we got him he was so thin and in such poor condition. His hair felt like pig hair, very course. Now it's smooth. I think it's the salmon oil.
Haha, you mean these poses? :)

I'm waiting for you...

Aaaarrrrrg

About to do his infamous body check

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
He so handsome, but i have to say, he one of the few dobermans i have seen that LOOK SCAREY!! LOL He looks sooo serious and mean. I can tell from your posts he isnt, but i would NOT enter your house without you there unlike some other dobes i have seen lol. I DONT mean that in a bad way about your boy. He's beautiful and you have done a wondeful job with him! He looks like he is LOVING life!! He was lucky to get such a dedicated owner.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That post got me thinking, and your right, i only post pictures of him just looking around. So here are just a few of his many faces:

The Peanut Butter Adventure,

Whats that you got there mum?

Peanut butter!? Mmmmmmm

What do I do now?

I have to wuuut??

Hehehe :)

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
A cat in a Dog's body!?

Small update: After living with 6 cats (None of them are mine) for 1.5 years I think Chase is beginning to have specie confusion.

Nonsense, this bed is just right for me

See, if....I.....squish...*struggle*.....there we go :)

I told you.

Can anyone notice a difference between the photos? :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts