Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK now it's surreal!! Cha took a 3 point major today at the MI shows. This is gives her a toal of 11 points in 3 weeks of AKC showing and all major wins!!! Ok someone can pinch me now cause this really does seem like an AWESOME dream!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
A HUGE congratulations to the Cha Team! :)

Jan

Reactions: ACarrigDobermans

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Wow! Congratulations to all.

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Karin had A LOT of pretty girls with her. Congrats on the wins!!! :)
Pretty awesome as it was hotter than hell out there.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congratulations! You have to be on Cloud 9!:) Q734 has her own announcement to make if it can be dragged out of her!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations! You have to be on Cloud 9!:) Q734 has her own announcement to make if it can be dragged out of her!
Really?? Well Q734 LETS HEAR IT!!! Spill the beans!!!

It was a great weekend for so many.
On Monday Cha went reserves which we are still very happy about!!

·
_______
5,102 Posts
ARGH I don't want to jinx anything Linda!!!!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Uh ok, Q. Sorry, didnt know it was secret. But are we NEVER going to hear anything about how Khaz does? All mention taboo?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
WOW.. That's such awesome news.. A BIG CONGRATS...I see that title in the very near future.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone! I will be getting Cha this weekend from Chris. If we dont have some pictures by then I can set her up and take some. I cannot wait to see her.

Sorry Q. We all get very happy for our fellow list members when they do wonderful things with their dogs. So go ahead and let it out for all of us to share the joy with you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts