Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious to see if he has sired any recent litters but could not seem to find out anything on his webpage.

No one using him anymore?

For awhile it seemed everyone had a litter from him, but lately he has not even been mentioned here on DT.

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
honestly Dar, I wouldn't purchase a pup sired by a Trotyl dog after that 2010 incident where pups were seized and turned over to rescue. Trotyl was contacted and I don't believe they ever kicked up some funds to help with the dogs their dog sired.

They may have nice dogs but not the type of breeder I would support.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
He has recently sired a Hollywood litter with Hollywood's Midori (5 beautiful babies, 3 males, 2 females)

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember that incident sam&macksmom. :(

Thanks for that info. tuxedojack.

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
honestly Dar, I wouldn't purchase a pup sired by a Trotyl dog after that 2010 incident where pups were seized and turned over to rescue. Trotyl was contacted and I don't believe they ever kicked up some funds to help with the dogs their dog sired.

They may have nice dogs but not the type of breeder I would support.
Neither would I! And from the information I have, he never gave rescue a penny - and neither did his co-owner. I don't care if

Trotyl were God's gift to Dobermans, I would not give his owner a penny to breed to him.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Reactions: Zephyr and Darkevs
1 - 11 of 11 Posts