Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black Bart's Calamity Jane arrived safely from San Diego, California to her new home here in the Northeast. Many thanks to Sandra for breeding this great litter and allowing us to welcome this girl into our home. We look forward to great happenings in the show ring in Springfield, Mass. this Fall.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Awwwww.... congrats on the new fur kid.

Reactions: Dobies 71

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Congrats!

Reactions: Dobies 71

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Beautiful puppy!!! Congratulations!

I hope you continue to update us on her as she grows. She is quite a looker! :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wow

Thank you so much Christy!

It was a pleasure to find your home as well.

I looked into the threads and saw this one and said to myself, what did somebody resurect the old thread?

I was truely surprised to see that Jane was here on the forum.

She is a very nice pup; and, I can't wait to see what she does in the ring in the Northeast. From her friends, and sibs, in the West, to her a thank you!

This is so much fun, I too am planning on enjoying my retirement doing what I like most, dogs.

My one survivor child tells me..."Mom you are good at this. You should keep doing what you are good at."

And, you are the home of which many people dream of getting their pups into. Its been my pleasure.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Black Bart's Calamity Jane arrived safely from San Diego, California to her new home here in the Northeast. Many thanks to Sandra for breeding this great litter and allowing us to welcome this girl into our home. We look forward to great happenings in the show ring in Springfield, Mass. this Fall.

Today Black Bart's Calamity Jane (A Blue daughter and Trotyl granddaughter) finished with a 3 point major in Springfield, Mass. She is my second champion in one year. Reba (Fayek Fancy Don't Let Me Down) finished last November, currently has 162 Grand Champion points and 13 Best of Breeds to date. Now working on our Mary Poppins De Black Shadow..

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Congrats on your girls finish!! Nice win!

Good luck at Westminster!!

always think of Westminster dog show as the Oscars of 'award shows' for dogs. :)

so much history..........

again......good luck with your girl.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts