Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, its about 5:45am here and we were about to go tracking, but it is STILL raining, it has been raining since yesterday afternoon......

I don't think they will have the CGC thing tonight :sadcry: :sadcry: :sadcry:

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Come on you can do it!! Do the same as always, just like you are on training. Remember they can do it, have trust in your dogs! And sure everything will be allright, I will think of you! Good luck tonight.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
They don't have any indoor space? Well if it stops raining and you get to take the test you will do perfectly fine :) Let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Heck I think the rain would give you more of an advantage. It would with me atleast. Gracie would stay by my side. She would be more willing to sit, so she can stick her nose up my shirt so she doesn't get wet. (Did you know if their nose doesn't get wet neither does their whole body?) She would be a lot more easier to work with in the rain. I would ask for a rainy day. :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Did you know if their nose doesn't get wet neither does their whole body?

HAHAHAHA that's too funny, GM! Another little known dobie factoid.
Good positive thinking, too. I agree, go for it if it's raining. If nothing else, the testing won't be as drawn out.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well.....It was cancelled :( I knew it was going to be.....we have had so much rain and it was going to be held in a park. It is rescheduled for Saturday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts