Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rush's last CGC training day is today and at end of class he will take his test. I have faith in him that he will pass with flying colors, but will keep my fingers crossed!!!

Hope to get him involved in other types of training but not sure if he is too young, on June 1st he will be 11 months old. Seeking advice on possible agility because I not sure if he is too young and if he isn't any locations in the Inland Empire/Riverside/Orange County Area.

Pic are from mother's day. My son couldn't convince Rush to get into the pool

Attachments

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Good luck! I'm sure he'll do well!

·
sandy2233
2,472 Posts
Good luck on the CGC! Maybe we will see you later in Rally or Obedience or Agility. I just got done with M with an agility course and she loved it. But it is not something that I will try and do jointly. My agility instructor says M is way focused on my hands (due to obedience & rally). And I find that M is confused working on the right. Not saying agility will not be in our plans, just that I will get obedience out of the way for us 1st. But agility is sooo much fun.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Good luck :) I am working had with Odin and his excitement when he see's dogs and people >.<

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Good luck to your son and Rush!

You should video them, proud mom. :)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Good Luck to your son and Rush tonight! I'm sure when you report back, he will have that CGC certificate! :)

Jan

·
Registered
7,604 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We are so proud of Rush cuz he passed his CGC test today !! For a minute there I was stressing because my son was running late and poor Rushnwould have been stuck with me:p

He is now resting and will go shopping tomorrow for a new toy for him. His toy box is already full but one more cant hurt.

Thanks for all the well wishes. You guys r the bomb. :D

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations!

Jan

1 - 20 of 33 Posts