Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the holidays are in full swing, I was curious to know if anyone does anything special to include their puppy's. I like to take mine to the store to pick out one present each and give them a speical holiday meal with some of the better tasting table scraps :eatchicke

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Of course there is stuff under the tree that the pups get to open their selves!! They love that!! Other than that, I think it could be Christmas everyday for them, as they get love (well Lexus does!), hugs and kisses all the time!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
The dogs and the cats get all kinds of stuff but I can never wait to give them to them so none of it gets wrapped!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm the same way, they get stuff for Christmas but they get it as soon as I get in the house with it!! Can't stand to make them wait! Cedric made out pretty good for his first Christmas, he got a new bed, new collar and leash, a new coat,and new bones.....and I know there is a present at my sisters with his name on it!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Gunner and I will just have eggs and Bacon for a Christmas feast. SI love breakfast and since no place is open I make it.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Each of my dogs get a stocking full of new toys and treats aswell as a couple presents wrapped under the tree.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts