Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay...It finally got here. I was a little nervous waiting for this pic. hoping it was going to be a good one. I have gotten others lately that the lighting was bad and not the best pics. So needless to say this being his first Major I was really wanting the pic to turn out..So here it is....

Saturday taking WD & BOW over special and also going BOBP too..
Thanks again to Gwen and Tammy for doing such a wonderful job with him this weekend..

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Very NICE photo! Where did that little puppers go to? Ceethis has grown into a very handsome boy!! Congratulations again on the wins! :)

Jan

Reactions: mykids

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Congratulations! Nice picture.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Very NICE photo! Where did that little puppers go to? Ceethis has grown into a very handsome boy!! Congratulations again on the wins! :)

Jan
I was thinking the same thing when I saw his pic.. It is amazing when you are with them everyday, they just don't seem to change. But then you seem them in a pic and WOW...where did my lil red clumsy puppers go?..haha..In fact I was amazed when I put this pic up next to his first win pic. @ 6mo. of age and could really see how he has grown and is maturing and filling out nicely. But the crazy part is the two pics are only 5 mos. apart in age..truly crazt..LOL
See what I mean:
At 6mos. of age... & At 10mos. of age...

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Nope, no puppy in that picture LOL, just a very handsome boy! Great picture, you must be pleased!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was thinking the same thing when I saw his pic.. It is amazing when you are with them everyday, they just don't seem to change. But then you seem them in a pic and WOW...where did my lil red clumsy puppers go?..haha..In fact I was amazed when I put this pic up next to his first win pic. @ 6mo. of age and could really see how he has grown and is maturing and filling out nicely. But the crazy part is the two pics are only 5 mos. apart in age..truly crazt..LOL
See what I mean:
At 6mos. of age... & At 10mos. of age...
WOW!! You must be so proud of that boy!! If you don't mind me asking, how has it been with him and his breeder? You can contact me privately if you wish, but I have been talking with Savida (becasue of things I've read on here) in hopes to understand what happen with the whole thing of some DT members saying such nasty things about her. But she has sent me lots of information and proof to her side of things that makes me think, something don't seem right on the part of some of the DT members. (no offence to anyone on here I just think "some" got caught up in a mess that should have never taken place and ran with it. Not wanting to start a war here, just would like to find the truth about this breeder from those who know her personally, so no need for anyone who don't know her to respond to this, just looking for some true infomation about my possiable future breeder.) But anyway Mykids, I am on the waiting list for her Nov. breeding and I would like to know a little more about this breeder from those who have 1st hand knowledge of her and maybe even give others a true understanding of this breeder (becasue in my opinion 4bs was not as truthful as she wants to seem, again this is just my opinion from what I've read and seen with my own eyes that Savida has sent to me). If you don't want to get into it on here I very much understand, you can contact me privately and I can send you my phone number so we can talk further. Thanks!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Nice win.

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
What a gorgeous red boy! I do like the 5 month-10 month comparison pictures. It's amazing how much they change in how short a time; it's lucky you had pictures like that, where you can see him grow so clearly!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
WOW!! You must be so proud of that boy!! If you don't mind me asking, how has it been with him and his breeder? You can contact me privately if you wish, but I have been talking with Savida (becasue of things I've read on here) in hopes to understand what happen with the whole thing of some DT members saying such nasty things about her. But she has sent me lots of information and proof to her side of things that makes me think, something don't seem right on the part of some of the DT members. (no offence to anyone on here I just think "some" got caught up in a mess that should have never taken place and ran with it. Not wanting to start a war here, just would like to find the truth about this breeder from those who know her personally, so no need for anyone who don't know her to respond to this, just looking for some true infomation about my possiable future breeder.) But anyway Mykids, I am on the waiting list for her Nov. breeding and I would like to know a little more about this breeder from those who have 1st hand knowledge of her and maybe even give others a true understanding of this breeder (becasue in my opinion 4bs was not as truthful as she wants to seem, again this is just my opinion from what I've read and seen with my own eyes that Savida has sent to me). If you don't want to get into it on here I very much understand, you can contact me privately and I can send you my phone number so we can talk further. Thanks!
Hi Hodog..Let me just start out by saying that I have had a very positive and supportive experience with Savida Dobermans. I will touch more on this later. But first of all I wanted to get some of the other things you are questioning or referring to out of the way. I am not going to go into much detail on things as I don’t feel it is my place to do so. But for more information about what has been said on this forum you can go to Justins Page to read more about the Justin story all the proof is there. And as far as the Blitzen story, well you are right there is proof behind that situation too. But unfortunately it seems there are breeders in this area that seem to think they need to stick their noses in other people’s business misinforming others and telling flat out lies. And it seems as though a few member on here got caught up in the drama of it all. This all kinda reminds me of a comment I heard at the last show I was at..about this and other situations like it…”maybe they should educate themselves to breed better dogs and become more competitive..”if they are offended of what other are producing…LOL…I think that is great advise it would keep them out of others' business & learn more about their breed in the process..imo..Anyway, that is really all I have to say on those matters as I said before I don’t feel it is my place to go into more detailed information. But if you have been in contact with Savida I am sure she has shared a lot of this information with you already.
Now for me personally, I have had a great experience with Savida. Anytime I need to ask a question or just to share a crazy story Angela has always been there day or night..She absolutely loves her dogs and cares deeply about their wellbeing. She stays in contact through every part of your puppies life. She has also been very open and honest with me about anything that I have questioned or need an opinion about. I honestly think you will love her as your breeder. She will truly be there for you and your new family member for the rest of his/her life. So I would have to say, continue to ask her any questions you may have about all of this here on DT or otherwise, she will be very open and up front with you.
On a side note…you will have to keep in touch and let me know if you will be getting a puppy out of the Nov. litter. Best of luck to you and I hope this has helped.

Reactions: Hodog

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Love the side by side he has grown up so much!! What a hot little man can't wait for you guys to get here this weekend!!!
I know isn't the side by side just crazy...LOL..We can't wait to head to the Goldfein Manor this weekend too..Always have a great time getting together chit chattin and just hangin out..The big "C" sends his :kiss:...see you guys soon.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know isn't the side by side just crazy...LOL..We can't wait to head to the Goldfein Manor this weekend too..Always have a great time getting together chit chattin and just hangin out..The big "C" sends his :kiss:...see you guys soon.
Awww! We love it when you guys come be prepared it is cold and rainy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts