Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being home for several months through the holidays and all. We decided to get back out to a show and decided to enter the International Kennel Club of Chicago shows, which was a nice four day show. Although we were only able to make it to 3 of the days we had a great time. Friday Ceethis went BOB under Judge Edd Bivin for a 5pt major, which is his 3rd and last major toward his Grand Championship!!! And Sunday he went Breed Select for another couple points toward that GRCH..under Judge Barbara Dempsey Alderman..That gives him 15 points now for his GRCH at just 16 months old...Needless to say I am sooo very proud of him and Dave Goldfein for doing such a wonderful job. There was some very tough competition there and I am absolutely thrilled on how well he showed and did as a whole for the weekend..I was able to take a few candid pics ring side that I will post soon and will surely be sharing his win pics when I get them..Congratulations to all of the other winners for the weekend. And as always, it was great visiting with old friends and just getting together hanging with other crazy dog people..LOL

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: mykids

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for all of the nice compliments..And as promised, here are a couple candid shots I took during the weekend..Excuse the quality, they were taken with my phone..
Dave and Ceethis in the Breed ring..

Dave and Ceethis in the Group ring

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Go Ceethis Go!!!

Congratulations!

this is one dog i would love to put my hands on. :)

I look forward to hearing of his next wins!

Hugz to Ceethis!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Go Ceethis Go!!!

Congratulations!

this is one dog i would love to put my hands on. :)

I look forward to hearing of his next wins!

Hugz to Ceethis!
Well if you are ever in the area, you would be more than welcome to put your hands all over him..He would love it as well..he loves the attention..LOL

Reactions: Darkevs

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congratulations I was there on saturday to see the dobes :)
It was a great show to attend..Nice facilities and lots of shopping..:roflmao:
Hope that you enjoyed yourself and had a wonderful time..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts