Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my parents house watching football and playing with the new flip video that I bought to take with me when I pick my puppy up next week.
I heard my Mom drop the remote and saw Havok sit up. I pushed the red button and got most of the action.

Havok does know a take it command that Mom uses to have him bring things to her but just in the last couple of months he has expanded that on his own to picking up anything he sees or hears her drop.

I am biased but I think it is cute and smart.
Two threads in a day is a record for me - but this is kind of the opposite of his sisters picture LOL

Here is the little video- I hope this works

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
my husband has been trying to teach that to our dog since we brought her home and she hasnt gotten the hang of it yet! what a smart guy you have!

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Wow that's great! Nice job catching it on video too :)

Reactions: stardstdob

·
In training
1,263 Posts
Awww!! Wow, he was all about stopping what he was doing and picking up the remote. So awesome!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Very nice. What a wonderful boy Havok is. Dobes do make great service dogs and he certainly shows his aptitude for it. :)

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
That was great, and he was all about getting that remote back to your mom! Big hugs to Havok!

Reactions: stardstdob
1 - 20 of 23 Posts