Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Da Boss
3,492 Posts
Brandy knows all too well about evil cats, because she lives with one! She's got a couple battle scars to prove it. :( She hope Quincy's feeling better and tells him that chicks dig scars. ;)

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts
Q and Ilka are sporting a matched set! I don't know who got her, though. There's seven to choose from.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
My old Boxer (Toby's adoptive mum) and my 2 Terriers taught Toby that all cats are evil and must be exorcised in the age old fashion of chase the blighters up a tree.
Thus far the claws of the devil cats have not found my little boy and after having seen poor Q's nose he intends to keep it that way.

Bad kitty, bad kitty. .

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Poor Q, but he wears his scar well!

Jan

Reactions: dobermansrule

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,424 Posts
According to an article I saw a few years ago:

"Women find scarred men attractive when looking for a fling
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Harrison Ford...as Indiana Jones, has a visible scar on his chin. Researchers say western women may associate scars with health and bravery.

Scars may boost a man's sex appeal - but only if a woman is looking for a short relationship. Women view men with scars as being adventurous, macho and brave, according to Liverpool University research.

But once a woman becomes a mother, she is likely to dump the 'bad boy' in favour of a more caring, sharing sort."

Sounds perfect for the roving warrior. All the fun, none of the responsibility.

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
Poor Quincy!

Reactions: dobermansrule

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Poor Q, he will think twice about sniffing the cat now!
Nox has scratches on his ears from the cat, psh they are EVIL I agree!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Poor Quincy...he is thinking, I didn't ask for this Dad !!

Best to put a "cold T-bone steak" on that nose (Doctor orders)...make it feel better, for a minute or two.
- will help the longer-term recovery process, take his mind off the nasty cat...in a positive way / no bad dreams, to contend with

melbrod - +1 on a great read.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts