Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, can anyone recommend a good quality (waterproof) cover for my cars backseat??? I bought a cheap one a while ago, she ripped it in half within a day lol, and it leaked, so I am now looking for a pretty good quality. I have seen a few on amazon, etc, but I was just wondering if anyone has had a good experience with any particular product?

·
Got mutt?
13,847 Posts
No personal experience with them, but Drs. Foster and Smith have some that look nice.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Heavy Duty one that would be made for a small pickup...would wear the longest...and not that expensive.
- even a front cover for a small Ford Ranger my work well in a cars back bench seat

I once bought a discoutinued roll of heavy nylon fabric from an upholstery shop for $15/yard.
- normal charge to make a custom seatcover would probably be $150/seat on the labor only

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
I bought a hammock type cover from In the Company of Dogs. Nice quality microfiber but not waterproof.

·
Got mutt?
13,847 Posts
I bought a hammock type cover from In the Company of Dogs. Nice quality microfiber but not waterproof.
Most of the things I see in their catalog seem to be more expensive than any other company. Even something as simple as a crate pad seems higher priced.

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Most of the things I see in their catalog seem to be more expensive than any other company. Even something as simple as a crate pad seems higher priced.
True, they are a little pricey.

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Go with ORVIS! I absolutely swear by this company, as all of my beds couch and seat covers are from them, they are THE BEST :) & they give a lifetime guarantee on their products, no questions asked, they are fabulous

1 - 11 of 11 Posts