Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Remember this?

Remember the white wastepaper bucket with the lid that Capri kept sticking her head into, or knocking over? The same one that she got her head stuck in? Well, she still messes with it.

DH suggested we tape the lid to the bottom so she couldn't knock it off. So I did.

A bit later, we hear banging and thumping coming from our bedroom and……there she is……..with her head stuck in the whole thing, lid around her neck, the bottom covering her head, banging into the bed and floor trying to get the thing off.

I wish I had taken a picture.

But I thought she needed to be rescued from her distress. She was delighted to get it off and danced and wiggled her way around the room for quite a while. Being stuck definitely made an impression on her.

Now we get to see if she learned anything from her experience.

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
LMFAO!!!

Have you not learned yet to ALWAYS have a camera ready to go? You need some funsavers stashed in every room, just in case! :D

·
Registered
939 Posts
Oh no!! Her Snarkiness deserves a cookie for this indignity :D

We bought a supersoaker. Callie still doesn't know where the water to the butt comes from, and now gives the trash a wide berth. Didn't you know, water MELTS dobermans.

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
OMG, lol! Maybe she will leave it alone now. I remember that picture. :)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
That picture is priceless. What is it with dobes and trash? Or is it idle time, they are a busy breed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts