Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like using the enhanced mobile view option when using my cell to check DT, but I've recently found that the option to view the desktop version doesn't work anymore (at least, not on my phone). When I click the option, it refreshes the site but defaults back to the mobile view. I'm not sure why as I've always been able to view the desktop version before. This would be something I'd usually just suck up and get over, but I notice now that every single post other than my own shows up as being posted by Guest. So now I can't tell who is posting what, and thus can't tag a user in a reply. Can someone help, please?

·
Got mutt?
13,654 Posts
Are you sure you're signed in? Sometimes my phone or tablet signs me out, and then it won't let me switch back to the desktop view until I've signed back in.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure you're signed in? Sometimes my phone or tablet signs me out, and then it won't let me switch back to the desktop view until I've signed back in.
Yes, I'm signed in. It's so weird! I only know it's you, Rosemary, because I can quote your post and I can see your name in the HTML stuff. Otherwise, your original post shows up as being posted by Guest. It's driving me crazy!

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,526 Posts
The same thing happens to me and now I'm always signed in when I'm not here. I found an old link in my browser history and if I use this I can have the old format but I'm always signed in even when I sign out. Seems to be some glitches happening lately.

Reactions: LadyDi
1 - 5 of 5 Posts