Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DT does not recognize me. Says no such user as dobebug. I've been a member since something like 2005 or 2008 (don't remember anymore.

Doesn't recognize my password. Which you assigned me. I've tried to report this every ay I can think of.

Now it lets me in (by the back door or something) and everything is riddled with millions of ads for everything on earth.

Is this part of the new platform? I hope not.

This is an open thread and I'm not putting my password again but I am RM Russell or maybe Ruth Russell, dobebug on the forums. And I'm now beyond frustrated.

It's too late for me to be calling anyone tonight and the phone numbers I have for for people on the east coast and I'm in Portland, Oregon. Tomorrow I'll try to call someone and have them contact one of the forum monitors or whatever they are called.

Or if there is anyone who reads this if you could get me operating again I'd sure appreciate it.

Dobebug

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've done some steps on my end to hopefully clear away the causes for these issues. Let me know if anyone is still having trouble

Kevin
Thanks Keven. Just as suddenly as it happened (inability to sign in or post and then only could read and suddenly inundated with ads everywhere it went away--one thing at a time and my old password started working and I could post--all really too weird)

So I'm no longer having any of these issues.

Thanks for checking into it though--I wouldn't want anyone else to have to deal with it.

dobebug

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
WHAT!!!! Nobody told me about any secret handshake...Geeze!

Part of being the Luddite I guess--they don't want you to know about this stuff so they just don't tell you.

You know, it's part of the deal about not knowing what you don't know.

dobebug

Well, I guess you also didn't know about the DT all expense paid cruise to Tahiti...... I'm sure the other members will send you a postcard. Bon Voyage!!!!! ;)

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
24,850 Posts
Shhhhh, VZ. Only certain people know about those things—after all of the effort we've made to keep those secret so far, don't let the cat out of the bag (Clark?) too early.

·
Administrator
5,399 Posts
Thanks Keven. Just as suddenly as it happened (inability to sign in or post and then only could read and suddenly inundated with ads everywhere it went away--one thing at a time and my old password started working and I could post--all really too weird)

So I'm no longer having any of these issues.

Thanks for checking into it though--I wouldn't want anyone else to have to deal with it.

dobebug
Glad to hear it :)

Kevin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts